**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nice pic, Nuz.

Middy - I hope you got a nice price for it. ...One just sold on the bay last week or so for mid 300s.

Baby shower flow with my brother polopirate !!

Man I've just decided---I loved Rugby. Like I really loved it. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I don't even really care for the brand unless it's a rugby piece.

I already have a lot, but I'mma just hit ebay and buy up all the decent Rugby pieces I always wanted but never bought. Denim and Supply doesn't do it for me at all, and I don't care for all the native american symbolism (just comes off like a smack in the face to me)

Man I've just decided---I loved Rugby. Like I really loved it. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I don't even really care for the brand unless it's a rugby piece.

I already have a lot, but I'mma just hit ebay and buy up all the decent Rugby pieces I always wanted but never bought. Denim and Supply doesn't do it for me at all, and I don't care for all the native american symbolism (just comes off like a smack in the face to me)

The quality to price ratio on Rugby items was amazing. Esp the button up oxford shirts..5 stars all across the board

The quality to price ratio on Rugby items was amazing. Esp the button up oxford shirts..5 stars all across the board
Yeah I really miss their Cardigans and Patchwork Jeans. I haven't bought one Denim & Supply piece and I don't see me ever buying any. The Quality on Denim & Supply is lacking.

Just skimming through this thread and the entitlement some of you feel is hilarious. Just wear your clothes and don't worry about who is a "lo head" or not.

Just skimming through this thread and the entitlement some of you feel is hilarious. Just wear your clothes and don't worry about who is a "lo head" or not.

You sound insecure.

Thanks for contributing your profound thoughts; your mindblowing insights will truly help this culture of ours grow.

Last edited:
You sound insecure.

Thanks for contributing your profound thoughts; your mindblowing insights will truly help this culture of ours grow.
The sooner you realize its not a culture; its just clothing the better off you'll be.

You're the one sounding insecure that your "culture" is in danger.

Back
Top Bottom