**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It's actually pretty wild to see how important Rugby's were for RL to reach certain groups. I can remember the days when it would be impossible for me to hop on the train in the afternoon in NYC without seeing at least a few heads with Rugby pieces. Damn...

It's actually pretty wild to see how important Rugby's were for RL to reach certain groups. I can remember the days when it would be impossible for me to hop on the train in the afternoon in NYC without seeing at least a few heads with Rugby pieces. Damn...

All I'm really interested in is Rugby pieces aside from Purple Label. It's the only true subsidiary brand that Ralph got right for a as a sub brand with its own true identity.

If Polo REALLY wants to make a comeback, they need to retro classic collections that consumers/enthusiasts want. The PS 1992 collection is a start in the right direction. 

The next factory bear tee release will be the seersucker suit bear according to the store manager in my area outlet. (L.A.)

Found this at the thrift and I absolutely LOVE it. anyone know what it's called or where I can find another one (different colors), etc? 

It's got a kind of waxed cotton outer and a pretty thick inner lining...

I love the bear t shirts but I'm unsure where to cop them...can they be found online besides ebay? Or are they only at outlets? Thanks in advance..

I went to the outlet in Calhoun GA yesterday and bought the Bear Tee for this month. I had a coupon, but it doesn't take any discount off of the tee. It was only taken off of another tee that I purchased. It was 44.99. Also, they do fit a little more snug than the other tees. 

I bought XXL although I am a true XL. The sizing on the bear tees is disturbingly snug. This slim fit culture has spun out of control. I cannot fit anything at Zara either.

Check my Instagram for pic of red USA bear tee fit: @preppyfunk

I bought XXL although I am a true XL. The sizing on the bear tees is disturbingly snug. This slim fit culture has spun out of control. I cannot fit anything at Zara either.

Check my Instagram for pic of red USA bear tee fit: @preppyfunk

Youre not lying about the slim fit culture. I went shopping for a suit several months ago and i could barely fit anything. Seemed like everything was slim fit.

Actually , it is XL in the pic. I bought two tees: XL and XXL. I apologize for the mix up. I meant to type XL originally.

No problem. Struck out on friday for the shirt and trying to get one but didn't know which size to get. I'm usually an XL. Nice pics btw

at what price are you guys going to put your foot down and say no to a screen printed custom fit tee shirt? $50, $55, $60, $65, $70, $75?

Have not bought one bear tee this year and will not if it's over $40 and even that is killing me because as was mentioned before they had bear tee's at the outlets before for like $20 [emoji]128514[/emoji] And the way everyone is saying they fit like muscle shirts might not be touching any of them. :smh:

Last edited:
Have not bought one bear tee this year and will not if it's over $40 and even that is killing me because as was mentioned before they had bear tee's at the outlets before for like $20 [emoji]128514[/emoji] And the way everyone is saying they fit like muscle shirts might not be touching any of them. :smh:

All of this. Joints fitting like under armour

Same here, no go at 45.00 maaaaybe if it was a quality t and not the ones they're selling :frown:

Last edited:
Have you been to the outlet the last 1-2 years? If not for the bear tee, there is not much to buy besides basics. The summer collection has just dropped and it is underwhelming. If the brand wants  to remain relevant, they need give their design team a crash course taught by Thirstin Howell and the required textbook should be "Bury Me With the Lo".

Have you been to the outlet the last 1-2 years? If not for the bear tee, there is not much to buy besides basics. The summer collection has just dropped and it is underwhelming. If the brand wants  to remain relevant, they need give their design team a crash course taught by Thirstin Howell and the required textbook should be "Bury Me With the Lo".

Back
Top Bottom