**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

As for bodega I can only speak what I know and what I do is they are a shady shop but polo is more niche than supreme and other things dropping today I don't think the same people standing outside for yeezys are standing in line for this polo.

The way they are releasing this seems like a yeezy or a supreme drop but the buying crowds are different. For this drop this maybe the first time some ever step foot into bodega. So I wouldn't be too quick to say they going to backdoor because polo is so niche I doubt the average reseller knows what their looking at and damn sure doesn't have a consumer to sell it too or know where to find one for a quick flip. Only time will tell if we see someone on eBay with full sizes runs we know what's up.

on the topic of resell I don't think these pieces will have much resell value especially if places had bands left after being open for hours I think this is going to be a if I cop I cop deal if not onto the next thing kinda deal. To me we all overthought this entire drop people are going to eat if you put leg work in as usual. People trying to flip for crazy prices I think will sit on the items I just can't see people paying crazy prices for a retro just my 2 cents
Some people will pay exorbitant prices on Thursday and days following, the lack of information will have people digging in their wallets.

Grabbed this

Attachments

• IMG_3689.jpg
    IMG_3689.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 73
Looks like it's everyone for themselves. Hopefully the info I have works out. Didn't know that Polo was $159. Thought it was $125.

I just want 1 of those Stadium Olympic tees and I'll be happy

not gonna waste my time going for anything else online

Back
Top Bottom