**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Theres a difference between age appropriate and looking your age. . fab because hes like 40 something but still looks 20 something...can pull it off..Same with Pharrell. Some dudes can pull it off. Some cant. I do think its funny to seeing middle age, balding men wearing plate jackets and popovers lol. Alot of these guys need to coordinate better or just hang it up all together. Its the guys are are old and burnt out that have all that old sun-faded vintage polo that look like bums mostly that piss me off because they think they look nice but they really look like they jumped in a box from salvation army. But then again these are some of the people that were originals so who else is going to buy it? Kids these days wearing supreme and off white(this brand pisses me off the most)

Last edited:
Couple new items up on RL UK

Saw this ages ago on a Japanese polo fans IG account, along with a few other martini bear items that never made it to Europe or USA.

upload_2017-12-21_12-43-25.png

And then a fancy, tuxedo-ish, bomber jacket... similar to the bear tuxedo jacket already out. This is a fun item, good look for black bowtie thing...
But wonder if it would look goofy unless you were wearing all black/white formal attire, or at least nicer (purple label?) all black outfit.

upload_2017-12-21_12-44-42.png

Its fine if you're wearing it outside. The dinner jacket they released for the Holiday is more appropriate.

I dont think this looks bad even tho hes mad old. I guess its how u wear it
Basics. Childish pieces look childish, but a lot of items are made by grown men for grown men. It's all in how you rock it. Everyone doesn't know how to dress. You can't just throw on mad labels and/or colors and expect to look good. Even Fab the match god goes overboard sometimes and just looks corny.

Threw this piece on when it was snowing the other night. Sometimes I look at it like Im too old to be rocking it, but its all in what you pair it with, how it fits, and how it looks on you.

IMG_2729.JPG

I'm in L.A. but I haven't been to Ontario Mills in 2 weeks. What bear stuff do they have?
They had pjs, small bear embroidered hoodies, boxers, mostly same thing as before. Nothing new that caught my attention.

If anyone has an extra POLO spellout in blue or red (XL/XXL) id be glad to take it off your hands.

They had pjs, small bear embroidered hoodies, boxers, mostly same thing as before. Nothing new that caught my attention.

If anyone has an extra POLO spellout in blue or red (XL/XXL) id be glad to take it off your hands.
Thanks

Couple new items up on RL UK

Saw this ages ago on a Japanese polo fans IG account, along with a few other martini bear items that never made it to Europe or USA.

upload_2017-12-21_12-43-25.png

And then a fancy, tuxedo-ish, bomber jacket... similar to the bear tuxedo jacket already out. This is a fun item, good look for black bowtie thing...
But wonder if it would look goofy unless you were wearing all black/white formal attire, or at least nicer (purple label?) all black outfit.

upload_2017-12-21_12-44-42.png
This jacket is here in the states. It's $995

Very pumped. Browsing eBay tonight found a seller with the matching shorts to a polo sport jersey I have as well as he had the jersey I have in an alternate colorway. Talked him down for buying both and got it for a steal. Post pics when I get it. Excited about this one. :smokin

Anybody know what kind of knot this is on my other polo hoody the knot came loose trying to get instructions so I can tie it back

Attachments

• 9E48EA22-1699-4C9C-B5B4-8222DFD1740C.jpeg
    9E48EA22-1699-4C9C-B5B4-8222DFD1740C.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 22
Anyone got a lead on the embroidered eagle navy sweatshirt? I saw Macy’s had it for around $100 the last week and a half alongside a full size run. I checked everyday. Got paid yesterday and was about to purchase since I was doing Christmas shopping with my other funds and lo and behold all sizes are now magically unavailable

Anyone got a lead on the embroidered eagle navy sweatshirt? I saw Macy’s had it for around $100 the last week and a half alongside a full size run. I checked everyday. Got paid yesterday and was about to purchase since I was doing Christmas shopping with my other funds and lo and behold all sizes are now magically unavailable

All the sites jacked up the price again to $198.

wanted it at $99 at Macys but waited .. Then it was $99 and 40% off on polo.com for 1 day (grabbed patchwork varsity jacket for $72 and the camo letterman cardigan for $138 on this sale) but they didn't have my size.

now they do, and it's $198. Seems they jack up prices for last minute shoppers and i bet you see it for $99 (or less) at Macys and polo.com day after Christmas.

Basics. Childish pieces look childish, but a lot of items are made by grown men for grown men. It's all in how you rock it. Everyone doesn't know how to dress. You can't just throw on mad labels and/or colors and expect to look good. Even Fab the match god goes overboard sometimes and just looks corny.

Threw this piece on when it was snowing the other night. Sometimes I look at it like Im too old to be rocking it, but its all in what you pair it with, how it fits, and how it looks on you.

IMG_2729.JPG

True point

All the sites jacked up the price again to $198.

wanted it at $99 at Macys but waited .. Then it was $99 and 40% off on polo.com for 1 day (grabbed patchwork varsity jacket for $72 and the camo letterman cardigan for $138 on this sale) but they didn't have my size.

now they do, and it's $198. Seems they jack up prices for last minute shoppers and i bet you see it for $99 (or less) at Macys and polo.com day after Christmas.
I can’t find it on RL’s site

Macy’s does the pump faking a lot.. they’ll make items unavailable and then they’re right back available in 2 days at a higher price

They did it with the crest sweater a lot before they finally sold out

35447E90-C9CB-4AA1-8D30-4A3AADD57BAB.jpeg
2E90F635-6904-431B-82AC-0CB9FEFEAADA.jpeg
288A6678-379C-4C08-8188-B4B87065AF97.jpeg
Just received my Camo parka I ordered during the additional 40%...best $140 I spent. To think it retailed for $595 and winter is not even over for it to have been marked down so much.

Great attention to detail ,premium zippers and buttons and the detachable hood is icing on the cake in case you want to go for that M-65 look

Back
Top Bottom