**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

20180713_163634.jpg
Pickups from macys and the Polo outlet.

Guccishades Guccishades those jeans Polo too ? If so is it the slim stretch joints ?
Nah theyre Levi’s 511 skinny slim stretch

Damn, a bunch of Purple Label items I've been keeping an eye on on .com have all completely disappeared from the site. Pissed.

My pick ups and yall are right about the leeches being out for that patchwork polo. They were located in a weird place in the store, after I got mine a dude asked me where I found it he grabbed the 4 that were left...
20180711_094445.jpg
What’s the deal with that patchwork polo? Is it selling for above retail?

What’s the deal with that patchwork polo? Is it selling for above retail?
From what I've seen, they aren't selling for too much over retail. So I'm not sure why the hype... it is limited like the cp93 stuff, so that's probably why.

C9F745D6-B716-449E-A905-3D7261315C68.jpeg

Anyone need S or L DM me

Hey these classic or custom fit?

Or that "classic fit" which is really just a sized up custom fit?

The varsity patchwork stuff last year fit weird on me. Got the tshirt in large and it's pretty damn tight. Hoping the polo is standard sizing.

From what I've seen, they aren't selling for too much over retail. So I'm not sure why the hype... it is limited like the cp93 stuff, so that's probably why.
Ah, ok. Was just curious as I picked one up for myself and they seemed to have plenty in stock.

Hey these classic or custom fit?

Or that "classic fit" which is really just a sized up custom fit?

The varsity patchwork stuff last year fit weird on me. Got the tshirt in large and it's pretty damn tight. Hoping the polo is standard sizing.
It's labeled as a slim custom fit. I wear a small in the classic polos but a medium in this particular model and it fits me fine.

Y'all see the cp-93 stuff is almost all on sale at polo.com and then another 30% off on top of that?

Tempted to grab some of the items that never went to Macy's..

Does anyone have the CP-93 pants? I don't know if I need a medium or large. I'm a medium in Nike tech fleece. 175lbs 6'1'' height

Back
Top Bottom