**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not bad for $239
20200522_195816.jpg

Anyone know if the Wimbledon collection is dropping this year? Saw some Ts thst I need to add to my collection
Since many sports events have been cancelled or postponed due to Coronavirus, corresponding collections may be delayed as well. I am looking forward to the RL Olympic collection but the 2020 Tokyo Olympics have been postponed until Summer 2021. The Olympic releases I've seen on social media are cool but are now ghosted.

Shoutout to whoever mentioned Uniqlo airism boxers (I think it was in this thread)

things are amazing, feels like I’m not even wearing anything

I got like 30 pairs of Ralph boxers but I might have to start phasing them out :lol:

Shoutout to whoever mentioned Uniqlo airism boxers (I think it was in this thread)

things are amazing, feels like I’m not even wearing anything

I got like 30 pairs of Ralph boxers but I might have to start phasing them out :lol:
Damn, just when I switched from Adidas Climalite (cool when new, goes left when they get some wear on em) to Tommy Johns Boxer Briefs. Feel like a second skin. Can these Uniqlo be better? Only one way for me to find out.

Anyone copp that retro white ‘91 PS hoodie?

Lookin kinda dope, but could be complete trash

Need an in hand report

Can anyone tell me if this crest shirt is currently at the outlets? If so, what is the sku / tag number?
polo-ralph-lauren-cp-93-short-sleeve-knit-710706647001-multi.jpg

Thanks

Anyone copp that retro white ‘91 PS hoodie?

Lookin kinda dope, but could be complete trash

Need an in hand report
THe down fall for that hoodie may be the stickers polo been using. As you can see in ur pic with the ps henley it is a little faded and the print fades nicely with the rest of the shirt. I guess its silk screen. With the heat pressed stickers however the print peels and chips way before the shirt begins to show fade or wear.

H Hesoos Agreed man, that’s why the majority of what I wear is 25+ years old lol but if the hoodie it self is nice and not that thin cheap ish I might give it a go. Def on a semi disposable tip lol

Can anyone tell me if this crest shirt is currently at the outlets? If so, what is the sku / tag number?
polo-ralph-lauren-cp-93-short-sleeve-knit-710706647001-multi.jpg

Thanks
Shirt was definitely at the outlet because that's where I got mine. Don't have a tag pic though since I have it in storage.

Need some help my good pplz size large...thanks ahead of time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-28-01-49-14.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-28-01-49-14.png
    513 KB · Views: 506
So I was watching sports center and got a quick history lesson on mlb unis in the 70s early 80s did you know those were double knit poly and it got me thinking rl does double knit too and the thinking behind the Mlb unis is that the inside layer is for the wearer but the outside layer is the for the uniform to stay fresh unlike the inside layer what are you going to do baseball players right so now when it look at a regular old fleece hoodie it looks Misshapen and stretched out but those double knits look like the day I popped the tags even years later and while I agree the single layer double knit items are thin I actually prefer how much cooler and lighter they are yet they still maintain their original form with that said to each his own but the double knits are a superior product in my humble experienced opinion thank you for listening lo on warriors

Back
Top Bottom