The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

been wanting the yellow all stars since the og pair,

now in the 60 buck range, may finally cop.

dont wanna pay finishline shipping tho haha smh

Yeah, they MIGHT drop one more time. Could roll the dice and see. They were just $80 and I haven't seen them in stores recently so I don't know what stock is looking like.

Last edited:
Questions this weekend for me:

anybody pick up the dress codes/bans? i'm upset they didn't make the whole blue part denim 
sick.gif
 i'll catch them onsale if they last bcuz of that, great idea with missing execution 

anybody pick up the dress codes/bans? i'm upset they didn't make the whole blue part denim :x  i'll catch them onsale if they last bcuz of that, great idea with missing execution 

I thought the shoe did have denim? What did they use instead?

anybody pick up the dress codes/bans? i'm upset they didn't make the whole blue part denim 
sick.gif
 i'll catch them onsale if they last bcuz of that, great idea with missing execution 
I thought the shoe did have denim? What did they use instead?
the bottom blue part is denim but the upper blue piece looks like something else from the pics, i was wondering if anyone can confirm but it looks like it to me

That woven pair looks like crap. Reebok's going the Nike route and whoring the crap out of the Question. :smh:

The baby blue and red joints sat at Finish Line forever. Joints were $30. Trash then, trash now.

Yes it was about 10 years ago when they came out. BTW everything sat back than and eventually got deep discounts, not only Reebok. 

The baby blue and red joints sat at Finish Line forever. Joints were $30. Trash then, trash now.
neither are trash but to each his own

Yes it was about 10 years ago when they came out. BTW everything sat back than and eventually got deep discounts, not only Reebok. 
yeah I think I got mine for $60, back then that was enough of a steal for me, well $60 plus mil disco, I bought those, my NYE and I think my blue and red toes if I'm not mistaken

Those were getting laughed at back then, like these CWs today are getting laughed at now. Just a different time now. I think they're still trash but I would take them over 80% of the CWs they've done this year.

Lol, those are my pics! I got those blk/sky blues brand new for my birthday 10 years ago. Wow, time flys :lol:

Yeah, these sat but they didn't get laughed at. People liked them but AF1s, Jordan retros and dunks were still in high demand. The black/red patent Questions sold better and I regret passing on them.

Oh, and I sold those questions about 5 years ago. Mainly wore them to hoop in but I needed to make some closest space. Managed to sell them for retail so people did like the colorway.

Now that I remembered...I was actually annoyed with Reebok when these blk/sky blue & blk/red Questions released. The entire uppers were supposed to be black suede...SUEDE in contrast to the shiny patent leather! That was dope and what all the promotional pics showed on sneaker websites. Instead we got regular black leather with contrasting stitching. Smh.

Last edited:
Oh, and I sold those questions about 5 years ago. Mainly wore them to hoop in but I needed to make some closest space. Managed to sell them for retail so people did like the colorway.

Now that I remembered...I was actually annoyed with Reebok when these blk/sky blue & blk/red Questions released. The entire uppers were supposed to be black suede...SUEDE in contrast to the shiny patent leather! That was dope and what all the promotional pics showed on sneaker websites. Instead we got regular black leather with contrasting stitching. Smh.
now that i didn't know about i wasn't really reading sneaker blogs back then, i just remember seeing both pairs in store and saying yep gotta have them. all suede upper would've been really nice

Back
Top Bottom