The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

they did a concord esque colorway with the questions

Doing a suede and calling it concord was all wrong, no patent then dont call it imspired, it was a crap execution that sat, people might have been onboard more had they used patent leather

@J O N E S white midsoles look like crap on dark shoes but thats my opinion, im on the fence bcuz of that but ive passed on questions for that very reason, black midsole wouldve looked 100× better IMHO

Yeah that no one bought.
What also didn't help was the sole and the black part had some fugly etching
look like sometype of lightning effect, maybe an aged effect but this \/

does not make me feel like i'm getting an inspired ver of this \/

maybe they were trying to mix /\ these with these \/ and come up with the Question

oh well i'm not much a fan of the AJ XI bcuz most have the white midsole with dark uppers and i don't buy to much blue outside of the AJ XII and EXT line

So I saw the Jadakiss Questions at FNL today and I noticed they had REAL Hexalite! They had the Dress Codes next to them on display, and they had that crap fake painted-on Hex. So my question is, WTF? Why use real Hex on some and not on the vast majority??? Hell, I almost sprung for the Jadas just because of the Hex, lol (...almost...).

edit: I think the "Practice" pair I saw had real Hex, too, btw.... 

Can anyone else confirm this? I didn't notice it when I saw them but these are all gonna hit that $50 range on Finish Line. I'll grab the Jadakiss and Rucker joints if they're real and $50

So I saw the Jadakiss Questions at FNL today and I noticed they had REAL Hexalite! They had the Dress Codes next to them on display, and they had that crap fake painted-on Hex. So my question is, WTF? Why use real Hex on some and not on the vast majority??? Hell, I almost sprung for the Jadas just because of the Hex, lol (...almost...).

edit: I think the "Practice" pair I saw had real Hex, too, btw.... 

Can anyone else confirm this? I didn't notice it when I saw them but these are all gonna hit that $50 range on Finish Line. I'll grab the Jadakiss and Rucker joints if they're real and $50

i can confirm that it's not painted, as for real, well that's still subjective, we'll go with not a fake as the painted, but without being able to compare to any that have real hexilite i can't tell how real or fake it is, i'll get a pic up in a bit, mine are covered in a layer of dust

The jadas for me are prob the best of the 20th anniv imho and well worth the $125 i paid, the only others ive liked were the teyana, ruckers, curtain calls, and the bans though they'd have looked better with a bum midsole :lol:, though there's 5 left and i wont count any of the 96cws

Last edited:
I'll look today and will let you all know, but highly doubt it, probably just not painted.

So it's not actual Hexalite cushioning in the Jadas and Practices, Trent? I thought the crappy painted ones were just hollow and relied on the EVA midsole for cushioning, and this "real" Hex was what the originals had (the Hex absorbed the impacts). I had all sorts of Reebok Hexalite when I was a kid in the 90s, and I thought this is exactly what that was like, although the protective membrane on the OG stuff was squishier IIRC. You're the Reebok Classic sensai, so I absolutely defer to your knowledge on this one, I'd just like to know the difference for my own edification.

It just resembles the original Hexalite, in way that it's hexagonal, but it's very hard, almost plastic and most of the times the actual cells are solid, where the spaces between them are hollow. The original one is very soft and the walls are extremely thin.I have it in several of my videos, even have a whole cell pad from one of my old shoes.

Last edited:
Other pics looked way better. Don't want them anymore.

Probably gonna end up with mad Questions once they all drop around Christmas time on Finish Line. None are selling.

Other pics looked way better. Don't want them anymore.

Probably gonna end up with mad Questions once they all drop around Christmas time on Finish Line. None are selling.

No pun intended but it feels like Reebok answered a question that nobody asked with all the Question retros this year. Strongly feel that they could've done way more with Iverson's HoF inauguration and some Answer I-IV releases.

Upcoming SNS collab, its weird SNS hasnt mentioned them if they are releasing Friday, looks like Ostrich print

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom