The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Oh, and I sold those questions about 5 years ago. Mainly wore them to hoop in but I needed to make some closest space. Managed to sell them for retail so people did like the colorway.

Now that I remembered...I was actually annoyed with Reebok when these blk/sky blue & blk/red Questions released. The entire uppers were supposed to be black suede...SUEDE in contrast to the shiny patent leather! That was dope and what all the promotional pics showed on sneaker websites. Instead we got regular black leather with contrasting stitching. Smh.

now that i didn't know about i wasn't really reading sneaker blogs back then, i just remember seeing both pairs in store and saying yep gotta have them. all suede upper would've been really nice

I didn't know that either. I also just saw them in the store, thought they looked dope, so I copped. Those were my first ever pair of Questions.

Just got my FNL package delivered today with the "Unworn" or ASG colorway (whichever you want to call it). Couldn't pass up $64 shipped for these! I piggybacked these with the other shoe in the pic for free ship (The BB JC2 is AWESOME!!). Thank you FNL for finally lowering the price of the Questions to a reasonable level. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
i started with the blue toes back in 96 with red laces and white laces, we were doing crazy things with laces back then. i couldn't be told anything with these and the Stack2, you'd have thought i was from Philly 
roll.gif

i started with the blue toes back in 96 with red laces and white laces, we were doing crazy things with laces back then. i couldn't be told anything with these and the Stack2, you'd have thought i was from Philly 
roll.gif

Repped for rocking the Fila Stack 2's 
smokin.gif

I had both in 10th grade...plus the Champion Iverson rookie jersey. Some classmates where like "Who's Iverson?" 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Repped for rocking the Fila Stack 2's 
smokin.gif

I had both in 10th grade...plus the Champion Iverson rookie jersey. Some classmates where like "Who's Iverson?" 
laugh.gif
it was my sophomore year as well and the summer prior a kid from Newport News had moved to our area so i quickly learned about "Bubbachuck" that was all he talked about, and we both had the blue toes

Damn, slept for only a second and of course there's no 12 or 13 already for those Unworns. Still every other size but mine of course...

Shaq Question completely unnecessary, the design and paneling is not even in sync. Why not make a Question colourway similar to the Jordan XI which was its inspiration?

Hell, they have the 'Space Jam' XI coming out again why not make a Black/Patent and clear sole Question for Christmas?

Last edited:
Shaq Question completely unnecessary, the design and paneling is not even in sync. Why not make a Question colourway similar to the Jordan XI which was its inspiration?

Hell, they have the 'Space Jam' XI coming out again why not make a Black/Patent and clear sole Question for Christmas?
i don't know why they don't do Jordan XI cws on the Question with the patent leather, heck they should've done the concord Questions with a full patent leather, but maybe there's something i don't know.....

redrum3281 redrum3281 , this one has stumped me for the last 20 years. :lol:

It's so damn easy to have AJ XI colourblocking on the Question and they've missed out on a perfect marketing opportunity for the last 7 years. Black/Red, 'Spacejam', Concord.

Swap the patent leather with full grain leather so that it's only the colourblocking that's inspired if you don't want to make a 100% copy.

I think Reebok wants to avoid any possible backlash from hardcore Jordan brand "aficionados". They would bash the shoe and all of Reebok's effort would go to waste. Just my own reasoning.

As it is, it's pretty obvious they borrowed design from the XI.
didn't reebok admit to using inspiration from Iverson's fav shoe while he was at georgetown which was the AJXI? forget the jordan purist that's a stupid reason not to do, people already dog out reebok, what does colorblocking matter, especially at this point when they're losing anyways, if anything it might make more revenue, the blind SH buy the bred color on team jordans just bcuz it's bred, jaunts be ugly AF but people buy them bcuz they're cheap and bred 
laugh.gif

^^^
I have to agree with the above. Just a huge lost opportunity to make even basic colouways like Black/Red & Black/White.

7734 if anything they should've put him in a concord inspired pair with mesh and patent leather for his HoF inauguration 

i don't know why they don't do Jordan XI cws on the Question with the patent leather, heck they should've done the concord Questions with a full patent leather, but maybe there's something i don't know.....

@redrum3281, this one has stumped me for the last 20 years.
laugh.gif

It's so damn easy to have AJ XI colourblocking on the Question and they've missed out on a perfect marketing opportunity for the last 7 years. Black/Red, 'Spacejam', Concord.

Swap the patent leather with full grain leather so that it's only the colourblocking that's inspired if you don't want to make a 100% copy.
I think Reebok wants to avoid any possible backlash from hardcore Jordan brand "aficionados". They would bash the shoe and all of Reebok's effort would go to waste. Just my own reasoning.
This idea has been floating around for years, but it does start to cross the line in terms of Jordan brand and *** fans perceive Reebok heritage product. I will say stay posted for further developments.

these would've been better with a black midsole, but they still look good, like the aged bronze color, wonder what the back story for this cw is
The colored midsole look was tried during the sampling for this shoe, but it just ddint look very good. I believe the white option is much better. This inspired by the liberty bell!

So I saw the Jadakiss Questions at FNL today and I noticed they had REAL Hexalite! They had the Dress Codes next to them on display, and they had that crap fake painted-on Hex. So my question is, WTF? Why use real Hex on some and not on the vast majority??? Hell, I almost sprung for the Jadas just because of the Hex, lol (...almost...).

edit: I think the "Practice" pair I saw had real Hex, too, btw.... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom