The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Yeah it does...for around $60. 
laugh.gif
 Trent with the savings.

Side note.....I just realized your in Atlanta.  I never see you in the Atlanta thread.

Scooped a pair of the ASG from FNL yesterday, paid $46! Love these kinda prices. 

How you get it that cheap? Had a code or winner circle?

Other pics looked way better. Don't want them anymore.

Probably gonna end up with mad Questions once they all drop around Christmas time on Finish Line. None are selling.

No pun intended but it feels like Reebok answered a question that nobody asked with all the Question retros this year. Strongly feel that they could've done way more with Iverson's HoF inauguration and some Answer I-IV releases.

They could have done things much better.

- Could have done a 20 year special and released 20 pairs of 1-5. Various OG classics and some random new ones.

- Could have actually put some money and marketing into it. Had some stars and athletes wear them.

- COULD HAVE EVEN GIVEN THE SHOES A NEW BOX. A 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BOX.

- Reebok really failed at this. I mean this was awful. Probably only like 3-4 pairs out of 20. That's awful.

That SNS collab looks nice. Brown is nice, ostrich print.

11/21 for the Villa Liberty Bell's.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Trent with the savings.

Side note.....I just realized your in Atlanta.  I never see you in the Atlanta thread.
LoL didn't even know there is an ATL thread :smile:

But yeah, I just don't see myself paying anything ever $80 for any shoe, its just not reasonable, especially knowing for a fact that all of them will drop even below, I am patient, I can wait. 
Had FNL WC card to burn and the price is $64 without it, pretty good. 

Scooped a pair of the ASG from FNL yesterday, paid $46! Love these kinda prices. 

Other pics looked way better. Don't want them anymore.

Probably gonna end up with mad Questions once they all drop around Christmas time on Finish Line. None are selling.
No pun intended but it feels like Reebok answered a question that nobody asked with all the Question retros this year. Strongly feel that they could've done way more with Iverson's HoF inauguration and some Answer I-IV releases.

They could have done things much better.

- Could have done a 20 year special and released 20 pairs of 1-5. Various OG classics and some random new ones.

- Could have actually put some money and marketing into it. Had some stars and athletes wear them.

- COULD HAVE EVEN GIVEN THE SHOES A NEW BOX. A 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BOX.

- Reebok really failed at this. I mean this was awful. Probably only like 3-4 pairs out of 20. That's awful.

That SNS collab looks nice. Brown is nice, ostrich print.

11/21 for the Villa Liberty Bell's.
i really want to like these, i really like the aged bronze and i don't have anything that color, why is there random read stitching on the toe and nowhere else from that pic?

they released early on SP, but they have since been taken down.  Will be interesting to see if they honor the purchases so far

SNS Question Lux

November 17

$159

20 years in the game is a big achievement for anybody. So when Sneakersnstuff were invited to commemorate 20 years of the iconic Reebok Question, one of Basketball's most important sneaker silhouettes and Allen Iverson’s first signature shoe, the design approach looked to the traditions of gifting luxury items to MVPs, high achievers and people who have given their all to a cause. Applying an ostrich inspired premium leather to the upper, ice outsole and SNS branding on heels and footbeds the Sneakersnstuff x Reebok Question ”Lux” is a sneaker made for the very best and without a doubt a sneaker Mr. Iverson would be proud of.

Last edited:
Hahaha sure it is, just like all the rest of the Questions. Nothing new, just a different PU coating on top of it. 

You guys are never happy unless the shoes are $25
roll.gif

Then you wonder why Reebok won't spend a ton of money on tooling for long forgotten sneaker models
laugh.gif
No point in paying retail when they will inevitably go on sale.  It's not like sneakers are worth what they charge anyway.

You guys are never happy unless the shoes are $25 :rofl:

Then you wonder why Reebok won't spend a ton of money on tooling for long forgotten sneaker models :lol:

I bought this up a few times and I can understand why Reebok, FILA, etc... won't bring back some gems from the past. Cats won't even buy the shoes at half or 60% off MSRP, it has to be 75-85%. :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

at least it's real "premium leather" :rofl:

'Ostrich inspired premium leather' - why not get actual ostrich leather? Doesn't have to be top quality stuff, just some throwaway but real ostrich leather. I ain't even gonna point out the (poorly) painted bootleg Vis-Hex. How much more do you think it would cost to paint said Vis-Hex BEFORE encapsulating it?

With '16 coming to an end, you guys think they're gonna do something for the Answer I next year? Or is it going to be the 21st anniversary celebration of the Question?

'Ostrich inspired premium leather' - why not get actual ostrich leather? Doesn't have to be top quality stuff, just some throwaway but real ostrich leather.

They probably don't want the possible headache of having to deal with PETA and the animal rights crowd.

I really hope they do something for the Answer 1. At least do some dope collabs and bring back the OGs in proper quality. And dammit, I want some Answer 2s hopefully in 2018!!

Last edited:
You guys are never happy unless the shoes are $25
roll.gif

Then you wonder why Reebok won't spend a ton of money on tooling for long forgotten sneaker models
laugh.gif
 I bought this up a few times and I can understand why Reebok, FILA, etc... won't bring back some gems from the past. Cats won't even buy the shoes at half or 60% off MSRP, it has to be 75-85%. 
eyes.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Nah man, I was doing the same even 20 years ago, there is no logic in paying full retail, when you can wait a bit and cop on a deep discount. I am glad that a ton of Jordan models, that a few years ago would have be bought on a release day, are now sitting and going on a discount as well, it's finally time to go back to the normal state of things. 

I have more shoes than I need. No reason to pay full retail especially when a shoe like this isn't that popular today. I'm patient, I'll wait and if I miss out, I'm fine. Got three pairs of the yellow Questions for about $180. Missed out on the red toes but I'm cool.

in my defense i bought a couple question at retail, so i have supported reebok, some reebok shoes i tried to buy and they limited them to make them hard to purchase, so that's on reebok, i would've bought the silvers, heck i didn't even know about them til they were long gone but i liked them, not sure what pair next i'll get at retail but i have supported

Back
Top Bottom