The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Got my pair today from Reebok. Assumed I’d still prefer the purple, but yellow toes really hit different in-person...

C8409602-1F9B-4C15-90FD-46D3C7433032.jpeg

3C71EB5A-9AF9-4952-9220-A4361FD60A3B.jpeg

D112BAE0-D1ED-446A-AD20-F5D58D37EDB1.jpeg

D5588118-E2A4-4138-B8B7-898CD4B876B4.jpeg
Where did you get the Kobe tee?

I’ll take that 10 if you tryna get rid of it

I just got mine in with the shoe palace packaging/box. Wish I went 1/2 size down.. need to get rid of my sz 10 soon.

Willing to even bless someone with what i paid (retail) + shipping :wink:

EDIT: I paid $167 (i hate that Shoe Palace charges $15 shipping :smh:) total too.

When do you think they’ll drop down to retail?

honestly looks like it depends on what size you are. for myself, size 9 is around 160ish right now and i see that dropping more once sellers get desperate and don't want to hold onto them.
also depends on how badly you want them right now, if you're patient, just throw out a low ball offer on stockx/goat and see how it pans out.

honestly looks like it depends on what size you are. for myself, size 9 is around 160ish right now and i see that dropping more once sellers get desperate and don't want to hold onto them.
also depends on how badly you want them right now, if you're patient, just throw out a low ball offer on stockx/goat and see how it pans out.

Thanks. Going to put in a bid for my size 11 now and follow your advice.

I just got mine in with the shoe palace packaging/box. Wish I went 1/2 size down.. need to get rid of my sz 10 soon.

Willing to even bless someone with what i paid (retail) + shipping :wink:

EDIT: I paid $167 (i hate that Shoe Palace charges $15 shipping :smh:) total too.

Shoutout to bro for the alley oop on these!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• FC30A5F1-819C-4BFD-A9F6-D55A69F51DDD.jpeg
    FC30A5F1-819C-4BFD-A9F6-D55A69F51DDD.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 114
Those are cool and I get the Hot Ones theme but I’m tired of the blk/red colorways. We’ve already two other similar ones...
1611193017574.jpeg

1611193049647.jpeg

I agree there's an exorbitant amount of black/red colorways with the Question.

I wish they made a black/royal Question that matches with this old alternate 76ers jersey because I vaguely recall Iverson wore a black/royal Answer III with this jersey during 1999-00 season.
IMG_3886.JPG

therealest1 therealest1 , I’d love to see the Question in something similar to that jersey to match. I myself would like to see a black/pearlized blue toe version of his rookie year colorway, icey soles and all.

therealest1 therealest1 , I’d love to see the Question in something similar to that jersey to match. I myself would like to see a black/pearlized blue toe version of his rookie year colorway, icey soles and all.

Nice colorway idea. The Question would be a viable substitute for the Answer III. I honestly like the Question over any other model Iverson wore.

3s are long over due

I vaguely recall the Answer III, but they do go with that jersey I have since it's based on that season. I honestly lost track of the Answer line after the first one came out during the 1997-98 season, the first year the 76ers changed uniforms. I only recall the Answer IV real good because he wore them during his MVP season and failed NBA Finals bid in 2000-01.

Now I'd like to get some Answer I in 76ers colorways since I have the road black and home white jerseys based in 1997-98.

Do you remember the "Banner Ceremony" pair they released a few years back? They were serial numbered and the colors go well with that jersey above

Yeah, they're really overdoing it with all these colorways
as much as I love the questions I’m over them. Can we get some answer 2s,3s, 4s maybe???
3s are long over due
I want some Answer 6s.
I want the Answer X bcuz mine don't work anymore :frown:

Seriously Adidas needs to just accept the offer from B.Diddy, Master P and the HK/Middle East investors. Their shortsightedness and a lack of direction for the brand is annoying AF.

I like the Question, but they make it appear like it's the only shoe in his line up. Adidas also does a piss poor job with their own basketball and retro offerings - they've flubbed their acquisition of Reebok since '03-04.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom