The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

like i said before reebok releases their retro shoes more frequently than any other shoe company

i LOVE that they do this. who gives a **** if they get "played out"

dont be a nelly....
Nobody on NT can ever state their own opinion.   People always bashing other people,   it's inevitable

Stop being so sensitive and just buy and wear what you like. Grow up.

My favorite shoes are bordeaux vii and i could give a rats *** if nike retros them 5 times out of the next 6 years. I do not care if my grand ma goes to bingo wearing them. I got um and thats all that matters.

Played out? What are we 12 here?

Id love for them to keep retroing the popular question colorways over and over again.

They need to retro an all white mid with white pearlized toe cap and white non clear outsole or blue tinted outsole

Superstars, cortez, chick taylor, reebok classics are put out every year in the same colors. Nike and reebok should do that with some of their other signature models. They are classics now

Last edited:
Let's be honest... The pack isn't worth $300 to most people. I'd pay $100 for the SVSM, but even then, this CW would end up collecting dust 364 days a year. I personally am not a big fan of white shoes, and I already have a few pairs in the white/green/gold that are seldom worn.

The story behind the pack is cool, but I try to limit myself to footwear I actually wear. I know neither of these would be rocked, and $160 (assuming I sold the Kobe for $160), I can acquire a shoe that will be rocked on the regular.

Great collectors piece, mediocre shoes IMO.

the cost breakdown means nothing because you can't split the pack

$150 a shoe isn't bad at all when you can choose which to buy

wow........ You probably don't remember how hyped people were when this model came out and the impact of A.I.'s rookie season, it's iconic and stands among the coveted Jordans and other nikes. There's nothing mediocre about this sneaker. I just think there is an age gap and most of today's sneaker "collectors" who drive the market are too young to remember/know about what was accomplished in them and the player who laced them up. Why would they drop $300 on a sneaker they know nothing about.....unless they're super limited, these folks ain't buying. I'm glad they're not because I'd be outta' luck.

wow........ You probably don't remember how hyped people were when this model came out and the impact of A.I.'s rookie season, it's iconic and stands among the coveted Jordans and other nikes. There's nothing mediocre about this sneaker. I just think there is an age gap and most of today's sneaker "collectors" who drive the market are too young to remember/know about what was accomplished in them and the player who laced them up. Why would they drop $300 on a sneaker they know nothing about.....unless they're super limited, these folks ain't buying. I'm glad they're not because I'd be outta' luck.

Perhaps I should specify - these CWs are weak.

As someone who wears every shoe I own, there is no reason for me to purchase two pairs of shoes that I know I won't wear. If you're a "collector" and like owning shoes or you like the way they look, by all means, go ahead and buy these.

Neither LeBron nor Kobe accomplished much in this shoe, and AI wasn't wearing PEs made for other players.

Perhaps you think owning these represents Reebok's failure to attract elite talent, leading it on its course to basketball irrelevancy.

Perhaps I should specify - these CWs are weak.
That's all you had to say......but miss me with that weak retort.

See, I wasn't talking about what Kobe or LeBron did in them, I was talking about the Question shoe in general and what A.I. did in them. I only stated that because you hadn't clarified yourself.......glad you did that.

Most may not remember the hype that the purple toe "Kobe" PE pair had back during his sneaker free agency season...Almost every member on these boards at the time ranked that pair a close second or third to his home Jordan VIII's and VII's respectively...

That's beside the point though...Reebok / Packer's released two "PE" edition colorway's in what seems to be ample supply for a fairly reasonable price (READ: IN MY OPINION)...

If Nike had released the Kobe Jordan VIII's and the Lebron Jordan IX's as a pack it would have certainly been priced at $500 and been so limited only a select few with would have been able to cop...For that reason alone I can't for the life of me understand how this Reebok pack is being viewed in a negative light...

Bottom line is this...If you liked you copped with ease...If you didn't you passed...If all releases were like this I'd still be very active in sneakers...This release was a breath of fresh air...

Let's be honest... The pack isn't worth $300 to most people. I'd pay $100 for the SVSM, but even then, this CW would end up collecting dust 364 days a year. I personally am not a big fan of white shoes, and I already have a few pairs in the white/green/gold that are seldom worn.

The story behind the pack is cool, but I try to limit myself to footwear I actually wear. I know neither of these would be rocked, and $160 (assuming I sold the Kobe for $160), I can acquire a shoe that will be rocked on the regular.

Secretz, you know that I agree with you 99% of the time.

However what I'm taking from your post is that this pack would've been better if the shoes were 'clown' coloured with patent leather, paint speckles, animal prints and assembled with synthetic materials.

Sometimes, simplicity is key - this pack exemplifies it.

Secretz, you know that I agree with you 99% of the time.

However what I'm taking from your post is that this pack would've been better if the shoes were 'clown' coloured with patent leather, paint speckles, animal prints and assembled with synthetic materials.

Sometimes, simplicity is key - this pack exemplifies it.

Maybe the Chicago in me naturally hates Vikings and Packers colors. To be honest, I just think white/forest green/gold is an ugly combo. I have Soldier 1s, SVSM T-Macs, and had LeBron Vs that have similar colors and I never wear any of them because they are so ugly.

All green suede with a suede gold toe MIGHT have enticed me. In fact, I'm drooling over the prospects of LeBron's green T-Mac 2 PE ever dropping.

Kobe PEs aren't awful, but not worth $150 when I try to buy

Maybe the Chicago in me naturally hates Vikings and Packers colors. To be honest, I just think white/forest green/gold is an ugly combo. I have Soldier 1s, SVSM T-Macs, and had LeBron Vs that have similar colors and I never wear any of them because they are so ugly.

All green suede with a suede gold toe MIGHT have enticed me. In fact, I'm drooling over the prospects of LeBron's green T-Mac 2 PE ever dropping.

Kobe PEs aren't awful, but not worth $150 when I try to buy

so question future, shaqs past, kamikaze prestent maybe, no they got a xmas show and didnt name them so i wonder what the 3rd shoe will be

Back
Top Bottom