The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Damn that quote on the insole is the ONLY reason i want these.....straight display purposes......WOuld look nice next to my Auto'd Questions

Such a nice touch.

Any idea if they plan on retroing the Nuggets CWs?  Been waiting for those for a long time now, should have bought the OGs when they were on clearance at DSG back in 07-08.

Any idea if they plan on retroing the Nuggets CWs?  Been waiting for those for a long time now, should have bought the OGs when they were on clearance at DSG back in 07-08.

The black and light blue pair? I had those when they first came out. Definitely wouldn't mind a retro of those.

I'm sure these won't drop anytime soon. It's a few more to drop this year that are pretty nice. My 2 favs are yet to drop.
Any idea on release date for packer shoes collab

These will drop next week. Not sure how available they will be, but I'm sure the will drop Friday.
Any word on the black/gold pair?? I need in my life

Not coming back anytime soon. Maybe in the future but for sure not dropping for the 20th anniversary.

Seems like everybody in here including myself just wants some retros of og basic color ways. Too bad most of the stuff were getting us crap.

I'm sure these won't drop anytime soon. It's a few more to drop this year that are pretty nice. My 2 favs are yet to drop.
These will drop next week. Not sure how available they will be, but I'm sure the will drop Friday.
Not coming back anytime soon. Maybe in the future but for sure not dropping for the 20th anniversary.
Do we know what colors we are getting?

^^^
Seconded. I would've grabbed the 'Prototype' if it actually was the damn Prototype and not some half-assed GR & prototype mashup.

Yeah, should have done them right and the $200 tag was dumb. Reebok really botched this whole 20 year anniversary. I just need my second pair of All Stars. They're not selling at all.

I think the most hyped Question release to date Will happen. A nice collab.

You will also get a pearlized toe. Plus another all metallic joint.

no colab will ever be better than the UNDFT period, their have been good and great colabs since but that in both colorways is still the King
I think these new packer ones might take it for me

I think the most hyped Question release to date Will happen. A nice collab.

You will also get a pearlized toe. Plus another all metallic joint.
no colab will ever be better than the UNDFT period, their have been good and great colabs since but that in both colorways is still the King
I think these new packer ones might take it for me
nah, I think maybe number 3 or 4, like UNDFTD black, UNDFTD colorful, Packer Practice 2, these if we speaking strictly colabs, i'd say these packers are ahead of the burn rubbers and I love the burn rubbers, meh idk the Day in Philly might still be better than these packers, I be forgetting about those

nah, I think maybe number 3 or 4, like UNDFTD black, UNDFTD colorful, Packer Practice 2, these if we speaking strictly colabs, i'd say these packers are ahead of the burn rubbers and I love the burn rubbers, meh idk the Day in Philly might still be better than these packers, I be forgetting about those
The BAIT collab kills both Undftd joint.  One is too bright and the other is plain.

The BAIT collab kills both Undftd joint.  One is too bright and the other is plain.
not the snakes, nah, again white midsole not making it in the top 3

that's it where's the thread person, time for a poll on the colabs, matter of face the Teyana(sp) Taylor croc colab is better than the Bait snakes

Last edited:

not the snakes, nah, again white midsole not making it in the top 3

that's it where's the thread person, time for a poll on the colabs, matter of face the Teyana(sp) Taylor croc colab is better than the Bait snakes
I want those... I should had bought that sz 8 on ebay

woooo seen those bait snakes. joints fire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom