The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I have to say, I am really sad about the state of the game now. Reading the Bape collab news all over the place, all the cats are "Yeah man I am definitely copping" "Pure Fire"...

For $210 really?!? Common man, where were you all when the OG colorways dropped, or any of the other collabs? If its not limited Bape that most of them plan to flip after copping, no one will even look at this one. Oh and not to mention that this pair is not even made out of leather, so why $210? 

I have to say, I am really sad about the state of the game now. Reading the Bape collab news all over the place, all the cats are "Yeah man I am definitely copping" "Pure Fire"...

For $210 really?!? Common man, where were you all when the OG colorways dropped, or any of the other collabs? If its not limited Bape that most of them plan to flip after copping, no one will even look at this one. Oh and not to mention that this pair is not even made out of leather, so why $210? 
It's the name man

trentbg trentbg Yeah people's interest has most definitely turned towards hype and I can honestly say that I'm not tripping. Yes the "culture" has been sold out much like everything else that goes mainstream but I've never been able to pick up so many nice OG and under the radar purchases at deep discount as I have over the last couple of years. Reebok, Nike, Asic, Adidas, etc.... I'm not exclusive to just any one brand because all of them make nice sneakers. My diversified collection and the steal of a deal I've been able to get them for is definitely a reflection of the current sneaker climate.

My wallet greatly thanks the hype purveryors!!!

Last edited:
Not feeling the bape collabs after watching some of the latest pics posted on here, so def sitting this one out. Price is ridiculous too.
The silly hype because it's "bape" also helps in steering me as far away from this release as possible :lol:

Think Reebok will start retro'ing the Answer model again ?  They brought back the I and IV a few years back.   Would love if they retro'd the V and VI

it sucks for someone like myself who actually wears reebok and bape

i highly doubt i'll land them

the people who'll land them will def be people who wear neither

it's pretty ridiculous at this point

but I've been buying less and less amounts of shoes so it's all good

and no I don't feel entitled to a pair cause I wear both

just makes no sense that others are in the way

Last edited:
Finally! Got through on Hanon. what a mess. @NYC07  thanks for the heads up. What size are you btw? I can keep a look out for you, since you helped me

11.5.  Had in cart but wouldn't let me check out.  Now not in cart.  Appreciate it
Damn, that's my size too. I hope I didn't cart-jack you. Well, I entered 11.5 in the End raffle, so if I win and you don't, I'll send em your way

Damn, that's my size too. I hope I didn't cart-jack you. Well, I entered 11.5 in the End raffle, so if I win and you don't, I'll send em your way
Too funny.  All good.  Fingers crossed!  I'll let you know if I score in the End raffle

Yeah same here. Is Reebok.com releasing these?

Back
Top Bottom