The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Reebok should send him kamikaze, Attaqs, Rails, ES22's along with recent rapper collaboration shoes. Should keep him happy instead of only sending him Questions. For the record though, I liked all the Questions that came out in the last 2 years (except for the BAIT white/chrome).

Reebok should send him kamikaze, Attaqs, Rails, ES22's along with recent rapper collaboration shoes. Should keep him happy instead of only sending him Questions. For the record though, I liked all the Questions that came out in the last 2 years (except for the BAIT white/chrome).
just reading some so those models makes me upset that i lost some

Reebok should send him kamikaze, Attaqs, Rails, ES22's along with recent rapper collaboration shoes. Should keep him happy instead of only sending him Questions.

Exactly. I feel like Reebok could do so much better. I was at a Reebok outlet today and it was pathetic. Looked like Payless. Blame goes towards AI and Reebok. They could make 1-10 and then give him mad other models like you listed. They could do more but they don't.

Still patiently waiting on the answer 3 that were said to be coming out. The waiting continues

Last edited:
With consumers shifting to simpler designed basketball shoes and 'normal' colourways I honestly don't see why Reebok can't bring back the Answer II or III. Both of those were overall less complex than the Question or Answer.

Likewise the same for some of the other models that others here have requested. You can leave the gimmicky, strap laden joints in the back catalog until they have their resurgence.

So is the 4 coming out again? That store AI bought his pair from isn't a consignment shop, just a retail store

That Answer 4 was just used as a prop.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Still too high.

I'm comfortable paying $100 - $110 for them, like the original price back then 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom