**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

THE JUNGLE....

YOU DON'T LOCK THE LIONS OUT

YOU LOCK THE LIONS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

IF SOMEBODY GET IN YO WAY ON THE WAY OUT!!! YOU GIVE THEM A HAIRCUT....and sit they fade on the side....

This dude is ready for Summerslam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
BRUUUHHHHHHHHH I'm dying.

If it wasn't about money then what was it about? Both of them don't make sense lol

The respect, he clearly said it a few times in the video. He was saying some real ****, he just got to yelling and **** so it took away from what he was saying.

You can't say both responses were even comparable, one was speaking about REAL life and the other was talking like he about to defend the intercontinental championship. Trick should stop rapping though he might be one of the worst..I cringed when he said he was a musician

Maybe im lost but why does everybody feel like they can tax rick ross at this point in his career, wouldnt networking with him be a better move?

That's also what he was saying in the video, networking IE calling when you in town. He said he does it when he goes to different cities so why shouldn't it be the same at the crib?

That's also what he was saying in the video, networking IE calling when you in town. He said he does it when he goes to different cities so why shouldn't it be the same at the crib?

Lmao because Rick Ross has no obligation to reach out to no damn Trick Trick just because he's in Detroit.

Trick Trick’s had enough. Days after Rick Ross’ balked performance in Detroit, Trick Trick turned to the world wide web to clear his name.

Rumor has it that Tricky initiated his “No Fly Zone” statute, preventing Ross from performing in the city. He doesn’t address Rozay by name, but says their issues are a personal matter. Increase the peace and download Trick’s The Godfather 3 here.

http://rapradar.com/2014/06/26/trick-trick-addresses-ross-controversy/

Rumor has it that Tricky initiated his “No Fly Zone” statute, preventing Ross from performing in the city. He doesn’t address Rozay by name, but says their issues are a personal matter. Increase the peace and download Trick’s The Godfather 3 here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't knock the hustle. 

Lmao because Rick Ross has no obligation to reach out to no damn Trick Trick just because he's in Detroit.

Once again, like he said in the video, it dnt have to be him, but reach out to somebody. Have a relationship with somebody in the city. That's how it is in every city, you better know somebody if you in the slums. Dnt get it ****** up, Chene Park is in the heart of Detroit, he wasn't in the burbs.

I dont understand the logic in not reaching out to the locals when you come to a town ESPECIALLY if you rapping that gangster **** just makes too much sense

unless you're a former CO pretending then i guess you wouldn't know what to do.

I'm a regular joe and wouldn't expect to pop up in the "jungles" of detroit with out knowing somebody let alone a multi millionaire who raps about choppas and birds all day

If you're a regular Joe why does the CO thing bother you?

Maybe Ross delt like he was to big of a star to have to check in. You think Jay Z checked in when he performed a few years back?

Ya'll don't find it alarming that this only applies to hip-hop?

Like...why isn't anyone forcing Justin Timberlake or Taylor Swift to check into their cities?

Why isn't Toby Keith getting hit up for 9 shots while sitting in an SUV?

How come nobody's snatching Adele's necklace off her big *** neck? Or how come the GD's ain't looking for Jason Derulo?

Ya'll have no clue how much you let rappers get away with that ******** "its entertainment" excuse when the **** they're "entertaining" us about is real life. Especially when the "entertainment" they rap about bleeds so much into their real lives. And before anyone brings up The Terminator or Scarface...to my knowledge...neither Arnold or Pacino claim Blood or Crip.

THIS
50 got popped up for saying too much on GHETTO QU'RAN thats the problem these rap dudes think its "ONLY ENTERTAINMENT" & they brainwash the fans into believing that foolishness...The entertainment line is crossed once real street situations & real gangstas names get dropped on records & ROSS loves to do that & thats the exact reason he gets himself into these situations...

Trick trick corny and I hate how son trynna be the face of the city. Nobody fears him but these rap ****** and he sucks as a rapper. Ross was just here and didn't check in and was no problem. IDC what son is saying it was about money. Dude said lil boosie is a respectable young man then tweets a flyer of lil boosie after party with him on the flyer hosting or some ****

Maybe Ross delt like he was to big of a star to have to check in. You think Jay Z checked in when he performed a few years back?

because it's corny as **** to to constantly make selling drugs seem like some great idea for kids and you weren't even out there your damn self in fact you were on the other side of the law

I'm not even entertaining a Ross Jay comparison on any level

you think Jay was preforming at some club in the hood?

the places where jay preforms and the security present are on an entirely different level

that honestly was a stupid *** question

So as long as you actually sold the drugs you can make it seem cool to kids? That logic is incredible. :lol:

I'm 100% sure a lot of the rappers over these long years of hip hop that talked about selling drugs didn't really sell them.

Ross gets called out because he got caught. But most of these dudes ain't what they claim to be.

Why the uproar with him? Because he was a CO?

because it's corny as **** to to constantly make selling drugs seem like some great idea for kids and you weren't even out there your damn self in fact you were on the other side of the law

I'm not even entertaining a Ross Jay comparison on any level

you think Jay was preforming at some club in the hood?

the places where jay preforms and the security present are on an entirely different level

that honestly was a stupid *** question

Its not Ross' job to educate kids right from wrong. People pick and choose which rappers they wanna get at for certain lyrics while ignoring other rappers who spit the same bs. You're probably a Clipse fan too. :lol:

As for him being a CO, so what. :lol: I got 2 people I knew from high school who were cops that got caught stealing identities for the tax scams that were going on down here. They're facing federal time. I also know a shady CO.

Not gonna say ross was really moving **** but I am not surprised considering the people around him. So I knew back in high school as well.

Ross wasn't performing at a club in the hood. It was at an event presented by the local radio station.

162_1Chene_Park_Poster3.jpg

"The Chene Park Amphitheater is a 56,000 square foot tensile structure amphitheater located on the Detroit River waterfront. The project included installation of fixed seating and bench seats for 3,500 with provisions for future expansion to 5,000 seats, stage alterations, a steel stage truss, overhead fabric, support systems, mechanical/electrical systems, raceway for sound, security and landscape. "

Checked the site, T.I. will be performing July 19th, I hope he checks in.

I'm sure Jay-Z security is different since he's the one paying for it. Its been documented the type of security he hires. They just hired close to 500 for the tour.

Last edited:
So as long as you actually sold the drugs you can make it seem cool to kids? That logic is incredible. :lol:

I'm 100% sure a lot of the rappers over these long years of hip hop that talked about selling drugs didn't really sell them.

Ross gets called out because he got caught. But most of these dudes ain't what they claim to be.

Why the uproar with him? Because he was a CO?

did I say that?

nope

but atleast if you're speaking on a life you lived you're gonna give both sides of the coin ala DMX, 50 Cent , Cam'ron

when has Ross every mentioned drugs in a negative light? dude acts like its a movie for real

everyone knows rappers exaggerate and tell their homies stories

but to rap about that **** and knowing you yourself saw the other side of the law as a better route is crazy to me

Its not Ross' job to educate kids right from wrong. People pick and choose which rappers they wanna get at for certain lyrics while ignoring other rappers who spit the same bs. You're probably a Clipse fan too. :lol:

Ross wasn't performing at a club in the hood. It was at an event presented by the local radio station.

162_1Chene_Park_Poster3.jpg

"The Chene Park Amphitheater is a 56,000 square foot tensile structure amphitheater located on the Detroit River waterfront. The project included installation of fixed seating and bench seats for 3,500 with provisions for future expansion to 5,000 seats, stage alterations, a steel stage truss, overhead fabric, support systems, mechanical/electrical systems, raceway for sound, security and landscape. "

Checked the site, T.I. will be performing July 19th, I hope he checks in.

I'm sure Jay-Z security is different since he's the one paying for it. Its been documented the type of security he hires. They just hired close to 500 for the tour.

You related to Ross or is it just a hometown thing cuz you riding for homie too hard

he is what he is and I don't like him or his music anyway

but you guys can support him

I'm just not a fan

Back
Top Bottom