**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Honestly I can't listen to his music ever since he switched his flow from Port of Miami. It's not a hometown thing. It's a "he was a CO" thing. I guess since you don't like him or his music it would be safe to use the word hater in this case.

The CO thing was actually old news. I feel like it was well known in Miami before it popped Nationwide.

It was when he denied the pic, said it was a "photoshop" and took shots at Trick, even going as far as to say Trick did the photoshop I think, that I lost all respect for that man.

Yep. Miami is like my 2nd home and it was pretty common knowledge.

I never liked "Hustlin'" though so I didn't pay it much mind.....

The CO thing was actually old news. I feel like it was well known in Miami before it popped Nationwide.

It was when he denied the pic, said it was a "photoshop" and took shots at Trick, even going as far as to say Trick did the photoshop I think, that I lost all respect for that man.
This has always been my point.

Forget the lies in his music, dude lied about his real life then tried to throw somebody else under the bus.

What kind of man does that?

Yep. Miami is like my 2nd home and it was pretty common knowledge.

I never liked "Hustlin'" though so I didn't pay it much mind.....

Same here, always thought "Push It" was a much better single. Never knew that was produced by J.R. Rotem either, as I loathe most of his production both in and out of rap

Its not Ross' job to educate kids right from wrong. People pick and choose which rappers they wanna get at for certain lyrics while ignoring other rappers who spit the same bs. You're probably a Clipse fan too. :lol:

As for him being a CO, so what. :lol: I got 2 people I knew from high school who were cops that got caught stealing identities for the tax scams that were going on down here. They're facing federal time. I also know a shady CO.

Not gonna say ross was really moving **** but I am not surprised considering the people around him. So I knew back in high school as well.

Ross wasn't performing at a club in the hood. It was at an event presented by the local radio station.

162_1Chene_Park_Poster3.jpg

"The Chene Park Amphitheater is a 56,000 square foot tensile structure amphitheater located on the Detroit River waterfront. The project included installation of fixed seating and bench seats for 3,500 with provisions for future expansion to 5,000 seats, stage alterations, a steel stage truss, overhead fabric, support systems, mechanical/electrical systems, raceway for sound, security and landscape. "

Checked the site, T.I. will be performing July 19th, I hope he checks in.

I'm sure Jay-Z security is different since he's the one paying for it. Its been documented the type of security he hires. They just hired close to 500 for the tour.

He wasn't performing at a club in the hood, he was performing at an OUTDOOR venue downtown in the 2nd most dangerous neighborhood in the country.

Honestly I can't listen to his music ever since he switched his flow from Port of Miami. It's not a hometown thing. It's a "he was a CO" thing. I guess since you don't like him or his music it would be safe to use the word hater in this case.

I'm a hater because i don't enjoy his wwe persona or his music.

OK.

This has always been my point.

Forget the lies in his music, dude lied about his real life then tried to throw somebody else under the bus.

this is what I'm saying even he is ashamed of himself

it'd be different if homes owned up to being a C.O. who am I to judge how a man feeds his family but he denied that **** like there was no tomorrow until he literally couldn't anymore and then all of a sudden "the truth is much more sinister" and yet never explained why he kept lying in the first place

not to mention despite all the mob boss talk the only rapper he ever pressed over disrespecting him was a 100lb white chick

Yea for real man dude did TRICK dirty saying the man had AIDS instead of LUPUS...That was some foul ****...

U wasting your time homeboy. Its some people that don't like son character whatever who cares but they also let that keep them fr enjoying some of the good music he put out the last 5 years.

And no trick trick is like 10-0
The lox
Young berg
Trick daddy
All got hands well in the lox case guns put on em

U wasting your time homeboy. Its some people that don't like son character whatever who cares but they also let that keep them fr enjoying some of the good music he put out the last 5 years.

And no trick trick is like 10-0
The lox
Young berg
Trick daddy
All got hands well in the lox case guns put on em

i thought it was just Styles P?

Ross is not a dope lyricist, but you lyin if you dont think he makes dope music.

Forgive me yeezy disciples, but Kanye isnt very lyrical either, but he makes great music.

Back
Top Bottom