**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

I'll take a Ross album over a Pusha album anyday.

I'm outta here dudes tripping

Pusha T only exist on the internet and that's my dude, ****** around the way call him Clipse. He got 1 good solo album after them average solo mixtapes and you know how y'all get. Start slurping and pulling out the green sick face and bold letters. He was looking real shaky for a min until the album dropped.

People still saying "only exists on the internet" in 2014?

Really?

Yeah, because there is a distinct difference in the two.

Real world, Future and 2 Chainz are hot

Internet, Lil B and Chance The Rapper

Last edited:
:lol: It's the truth tho. Plenty of rappers only exist on the interwebs, hell if you're like me a lot of your favorite rappers do or used to.

Look at that crowd. Do you notice something?

They don't determine what's hot in hip hop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

REALLY?????

White people have had the #1 buying power in album and concert sales for A LONG time. You can't be serious right now. Hell...even with heavyweights like Jay and Kanye...you're going to see majority white people in the crowd.

And I didn't know thats what your argument was. You said those people only exist on the internet...not who determines whats "hot".

laugh.gif
It's the truth tho. Plenty of rappers only exist on the interwebs, hell if you're like me a lot of your favorite rappers do or used to.
My point is...WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN IN 2014?

If you can turn making music on the internet into a viable form of income and fame...what does "the internet" mean at that point?

Lil B's manager is the same manager that Eminem had and has stated that Lil B was pulling down 10K a month off digital sales and touring.

Is that money digital? Can he only spend that on the internet? We live in the digital word.

WE'RE on the internet right now.  That "only exist on the internet" ******** is an attempted knock at someone's perceived fame or importance that died YEARS ago. Anyone saying Pusha T only exists on the internet is stupid.

Facebook is only on the internet too. That's a multi billion dollar company.

Last edited:
Ross is not a dope lyricist, but you lyin if you dont think he makes dope music.

Forgive me yeezy disciples, but Kanye isnt very lyrical either, but he makes great music.

That first line had me literally laughing out loud.

A rapper is not a dope lyricist, but somehow it's unfathomable that he doesn't make dope music.

:lol:

Basically what you're saying is the producers, not Ross, make the dope music. Since the rapper's lyrics aren't dope. He just doesn't ruin the beats.

Kanye for the most part produces his own music. So while he can't rap for ****, in his case, yes, HE makes dope music.

Usually.

I'd say Pusha is easily a better rapper than Ross too.

To me, to say someone is dope lyrically, you are skilled like Em, Lupe, and the such. meaning your skill is generally the showcase of the music. Em is dope lyrically, but doesnt make good songs (as often)

i wouldnt disagree with your Ye or Pusha statements, almost feel as if you are agreeing with me +shrugs+

If you can turn making music on the internet into a viable form of income and fame...what does "the internet" mean at that point?

Lil B's manager is the same manager that Eminem had and has stated that Lil B was pulling down 10K a month off digital sales and touring.

Is that money digital? Can he only spend that on the internet? We live in the digital word.

WE'RE on the internet right now.  That "only exist on the internet" ******** is an attempted knock at someone's perceived fame or importance that died YEARS ago. Anyone saying Pusha T only exists on the internet is stupid.

You're doing too much. It's really not that hard to understand. There are niche artists that your average listener isn't aware of/doesnt listen & their careers happen to thrive via internet popularity.

Prime example, went to a pusha x 2 chainz show. Pusha got visibly upset when nobody in the crowd knew his lyrics. 2 chainz hops on stage & everybody singing along.

Nobody is knocking anyones fame, its the damn truth. What's hot on the internet most of the time isn't what's hot IRL. Just sayin.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

REALLY?????

White people have had the #1 buying power in album and concert sales for A LONG time. You can't be serious right now. Hell...even with heavyweights like Jay and Kanye...you're going to see majority white people in the crowd.

And I didn't know thats what your argument was. You said those people only exist on the internet...not who determines whats "hot".

I don't care what they buy, they just represent the majority of the population.

They don't determine what's hot, because the movement of the culture has never come from them

There's a distinct difference in what they like and what's hot in the streets. Just like the internet. The majority of the people making the music don't care if white people like their music. They don't care if the internet likes their music, because if you're hot it will cross over regardless. They start liking what's hot that comes from the streets, not the other way around.

On the internet people complain about what's on the radio.

If you think there's not a distinct difference in what people listen to and talk about online and off...you spend too much time on the internet.

Last edited:
You're doing too much. It's really not that hard to understand. There are niche artists that your average listener isn't aware of/doesnt listen & their careers happen to thrive via internet popularity.

Prime example, went to a pusha x 2 chainz show. Pusha got visibly upset when nobody in the crowd knew his lyrics. 2 chainz hops on stage & everybody singing along.

Nobody is knocking anyones fame, its the damn truth. What's hot on the internet most of the time isn't what's hot IRL. Just sayin.
that's not hard to do

Irrelevant in your circle/barbershop =/= irrelevant off the internet

That being said, I know hood girls who like Chance . . . and he's only really one project deep and already doing mad shows and festivals so he'll be fine

So a straight to DVD actor is the same as Denzel, because they're both actors making movies?

It's not a knock, it's the truth. There's different levels.

that only hot on the internet **** made sense 5 years ago

if you hot on the internet you are hot

it might not seem like it to you personally because people you know don't support said artist but they're doing shows somewhere

Chief Keef is the poster boy for this the internet made him not 14yr olds in chicago listening to him

that only hot on the internet **** made sense 5 years ago

if you hot on the internet you are hot

it might not seem like it to you personally because people you know don't support said artist but they're doing shows somewhere

Chief Keef is the poster boy for this the internet made him not 14yr olds in chicago listening to him

Ja Rule can do a show.

Salt N Pepa can do a show.

J-Zone can do a show.

Would you say they're hot, because they're doing shows?

And the internet didn't make Chief Keef hot.

The internet making you hot is your movement comes from online. That only happen a few times, like with Wiz, Curren$y and A$ap.

Last edited:
Pusha T only exist on the internet and that's my dude, ****** around the way call him Clipse. He got 1 good solo album after them average solo mixtapes and you know how y'all get. Start slurping and pulling out the green sick face and bold letters. He was looking real shaky for a min until the album dropped.

This sounds personal :lol: Pusha T mushed you in the face or something?

I do agree about certain internet hot vs actually hot stuff though, cause if Lil B and Kreayshawn were actually hot, they wouldn't have sold what they did based on their perceived fan bases.

bu bu but people down buy albums anymore
They do, but they're not buying full length projects from these parody rappers

Last edited:
So a rappers buzz comes from the streets & not the internet in this day & age, dudes aint walking in the barbershop selling the hottest mixtapes anymore, internet took over everything whether you wanna believe it or not

True. _'s don't sell CD's and DVD's outta their coats no more. It sounds weird but in 2014 the internet is the world.

Back
Top Bottom