THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Don't know if I can mess with the pink foams. But I know someway somehow they'll end up in my pile of posites :rolleyes

Damn, I have the chance to get them from my homie overseas for japanese retail and shipping, about $300. May just have to do it and get it outta the way

Last edited:
:smokin great price considering they go for about 250 after taxes out here in nyc

HEAD's gonna hate me for this one lol....

Got these in today, they ended at $137 and after an ebay bucks certificate I got em for like $112 shipped. Not bad for only tried on, just gotta glue the check on a little better. :pimp: The funny part was that they were relisted after the reserve wasn't met and I had bid $180 on them the first time!

The HATE I have right now :smh:
The day I see them again in a 7-8 :nerd: , they will be mine.

:lol:

I was a little worried the 9 wouldn't fit me and be huge since I usually wear a 8-8.5 but they're older and run tighter, so not too big honestly. My stealths have been stuck in customs since the 11th :frown:

blue pros lookin 
smokin.gif

I was a little worried the 9 wouldn't fit me and be huge since I usually wear a 8-8.5 but they're older and run tighter, so not too big honestly. My stealths have been stuck in customs since the 11th :frown:

Hold on, the older foams run tighter?
I wear an 11-11.5 and might cop a pair of baby blue pros in a size 10.5, are they going to fit me?

I wear an 11-11.5 and might cop a pair of baby blue pros in a size 10.5, are they going to fit me?

Everyones foot is different, but for me I've noticed that they tend to run smaller. I have really wide feet though. My true size is an 8 in other shoes but foams I typically do 8.5 and have some extra room and the 9's that I picked up feel about the same, just a tad bit more. Other shoes if I wear a 9 theres no way I'm fitting them. You should be fine, if anything take the insoles out

Electric blue pros still aren't part of the "older" foams era in my opinion.

I wear an 11-11.5 in foams too but I could go all the way down to a 10.5 if I remove the insole.

Nice pick-ups in here fellas and those dooms are lookin 
pimp.gif

Wore these the other day.  My first and last pair of rookie's.  Got em to beat at work and have given them plenty of wears to break in but they're just too uncomfortable for me.

Nice pick-ups in here fellas and those dooms are lookin :pimp:

Wore these the other day.  My first and last pair of rookie's.  Got em to beat at work and have given them plenty of wears to break in but they're just too uncomfortable for me.

everybody says there uncomfy, thas why i havent caved yet

Back
Top Bottom