THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Finally came in, damn flash doesn't make them look as clean though, definitely satisfied with the purchase

High Nike socks >>>

Only time I don't wear them is if I'm at work or wearing shorts and wearing a pair of shoes that isn't JB/Nike.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm a little hesitant to wear them since I know sole separation is a beotch on OG's, nothing a little glue can't fix though. BTW, am I the only one not impressed with the paranorman foams after seeing real pics of them? The contest pics definitely made them look better

The Paranormans look nice but I wouldn't spend more than $400 for em. For the amount people were spending, I could get several pairs of older pairs in VNDS/DS condition and they'd mean more to me.

Since they were limited, they were perfect for the ensuing hype.

Exactly. I find it hilarious that Armies, HOH Royals, etc are 10x (literally) more limited than those but yet you never see these "foam heads" who love the paranormans go after them or they complain about price lmao

For the price of paranorman foams I could get a pair of VIP fp1, jkidd fp1, army,hoh royals and hoh pearls.

I'm not going to lie I would take a pair if I could get the for less the 700 but that's not going to happen. It's like the Sc foams all over again. Guess I won't own sc or paranorman unless I cave in and just spend G money on them.

paranorms dont even look that nice in real pics.... not bad, but not worth what theyre going for.

the prices on these "limited" foams are getting out of hand. foams in general really....

The bottoms of them are so dull, I thought they'd be brighter like in the contest pics. Makes me happy I didn't spend 3k on some

paranorms dont even look that nice in real pics.... not bad, but not worth what theyre going for.
the prices on these "limited" foams are getting out of hand. foams in general really....

sneakers in general man :x :smh:

Got another OG pickup on the way :pimp: been getting so lucky with ebay lately.

Some dude tried to get me to trade my completed DB set AND T23s for his paranormans :rofl:

Got another OG pickup on the way :pimp: been getting so lucky with ebay lately.
Some dude tried to get me to trade my completed DB set AND T23s for his paranormans :rofl:

tell him to go fly a kite

Ive got something linedup for tomorrow. :smile: I'll keep ya'll posted.

With the LBJ 10s not being my cup of tea, and JB pushing over-priced crap, Im going back to my 1st love, FOAMS and bargain hunting.
Any new photos of the all black scheduled to realease this coming christmas?:nerd:

I dont think those are restorable. The eye lids are shredded and theres alot of patches with paint damage.

eh if you could get them for CHEAP then maybe, it's a pain trying to fix the chipped suede though.

MrDozo- :nerd:

Had these delivered Saturday, Worn once, no suede chipping AND OG box? Just need to glue the swoosh symbol back on one shoe No way I could pass for $205 :smokin

Last edited:
Great pickup WITNESS

On another note, I was able to get these over the weekend
for a great price and theyre in vvvvvvvnds condition. Still smell new.

Nice! I've been looking for those as well but prices are :x My buddy was selling a pair for $190 but he doesn't have the box..then randomly upped it to $250 :smh:

Nice! I've been looking for those as well but prices are :x My buddy was selling a pair for $190 but he doesn't have the box..then randomly upped it to $250 :smh:
:x :smh: Thats not a real buddy.
My next target is the silver pros or pewters, preferablly the silver pros. And Im not referring to the crimsons.

Seems like every pair of silver pros I come across are scuffed badly or have holes in soles. And offcourse the seller wants retail or more.

:x :smh: Thats not a real buddy.
My next target is the silver pros or pewters, preferablly the silver pros. And Im not referring to the crimsons.
Seems like every pair of silver pros I come across are scuffed badly or have holes in soles. And offcourse the seller wants retail or more.

I just watched a pair go for over $300 :x

I remember those sitting on citysole a few years back and even going on sale lol. I used to have pewters, they are one of the cleanest ones IMO, go with almost anything! It's so hard finding older pro's now since most of them have heeldrag or scuffing (and people still pay absurd amounts)

Back
Top Bottom