The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

^Vic you are my guy, but those are trash imo. How have the fusions been selling? It's like they drop a new pair every weekend. Floodin the streets withthese releases man...I cant keep up no more.

im in albuquerque,nm
untill sept...i cant wait to
get back to MEM
pimp.gif
PHIS

What's up TN NT heads?! Checkin' in from South Florida. I'm a full time student in Nashville during the school year so I figured I'd givey'all a shout. Any other students in Nashville in here?

P.S. I thought the Team TN sig was a little bit boring, so I threw one together with some spare time. Check it out and lemme know what you think.

nikeairs, what school do you attend?

and we can't have pics in our sigs, dirty will snipe us.

pimp.gif
stashes.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^Vic you are my guy, but those are trash imo. How have the fusions been selling? It's like they drop a new pair every weekend. Floodin the streets with these releases man...I cant keep up no more.

We sold a bunch of these today at all locations in kids sizes but no mens.
Thats the trend.But Nike knows folks are buying this stuff on the street so
why not put them in the stores and make the stores buy this stuff and deal with a bad
shoe after they get paid because they know we are going to buy.Personally I dont care for them
but they have been lining my pockets so far.As far as flooding the streets,yes they are.I think FLine
and the other mall retailers got the other colors that dropped today.But when speaking for Sport Seasons,
they are fire straight money come getem while they are hot.You know where Im going with this one Kev.

^
Are you guy hiring. I go to Nashville State and need a job close by to the school. I use to work at FootLocker so I have experience.

Originally Posted by JY5000

^
Are you guy hiring. I go to Nashville State and need a job close by to the school. I use to work at FootLocker so I have experience.
Come by and get an App and introduce yourself. My name is Vic!I will be there tomorrow 2-6 and sat.12-5 or any time during the weekdays.

word nikeairs, i got a few friends that go to school downtown . . vandy mostly. how do you like lipscomb?

happy july 4th everyone.

Lipscomb's not too bad. Classes are good and not too big. It's really about finding the right friends. There are a lot of hella shady and stuck-up kidsthere, but then there are some that are really tight.

Happy 4th everyone. Sorry I'm late, but I just got back from ATL. Stopped by the normal spots we go to, but they didnt have much shizzz left after thoseRunnin' & Gunnin's dropped a few weeks ago. Wish and Standard had crazy sales on clothing (Kid Robot, 10deep, Crooks, etc). Copped a few shirts forKerry and I.

Vic,
Those JordanxForces were EVERYWHERE!!!!! I saw more of those shoes than anything down there. It was insane. However, dudes were looking at me as if my AM'swere garbage. Had me dyin.

Glad to be back in town. If I'm not in NYC this weekend then I will for sure be in the city. No BS-ing this time. We gotta hit up SATCO I've beenfiendin.

Back
Top Bottom