The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Whoa ....you all know the earliest im good for is 4. Last time a busted my $#@ at work to get done and be at Satco by3 soBern can show up like a rock star at 4:30. I'm not doing that again! So can we do 4:00?

I have to work until 4 and I will be moving all weekend to my new house.Sorry.Me and my wife have been fiendin for some Satco too.

we just marked the 17/6 pack 199.99 and the kids 17/6 pack 99.99 if anyone is interested.Last I checked rivergate
had a 8.5,9.5,10 and a 12 left.There are plenty of kids in 6y,6.5y and 7y.Just a thought.

Khanh it was nice working with you today. Thanks for the compensation for doing your dirty work.

On a side note...
This has to be a serious sign of how terrible our economy is. First off, there were 4 leftover packs of shoes that people have wanted for years. Not only dothey go on sale, but they get down to 99.99 in mens sizes. WTHeck??? Or is it just because its TN and it took a NT lurker to hit me up and cop the remainingpacks for about 520.00 shipped. That just blows my mind.

Satco tomm 4pm...Operation TN Summit

where did you find them for 99.99 Kev,I was talking about kids for 99.99 at my spot.
The mens were 199.99.Did you go scoop them all up or what?We have the 4/19 in stock
and I am so worried about that one too.We are getting killed on these kids packs.
JB should have just done single retros and released two on the same day that equalled
23 then at least we could sell out of the good stuff.I mean you are getting a Carmine six
for 99.99 and a 17 for 99.99.You could even say 150(6) and 50(17) for the pack.You all keeping up.
I will keep you posted if the 7/16 pack drops down.

Just got off work early , decided to go to the Nike outlet.
Tom must be off today I just scooped B grade Mcfly Hyperdunks for $79.99 #@!*!

Originally Posted by victorjames

where did you find them for 99.99 Kev,I was talking about kids for 99.99 at my spot.
The mens were 199.99.Did you go scoop them all up or what?We have the 4/19 in stock
and I am so worried about that one too.We are getting killed on these kids packs.
JB should have just done single retros and released two on the same day that equalled
23 then at least we could sell out of the good stuff.I mean you are getting a Carmine six
for 99.99 and a 17 for 99.99.You could even say 150(6) and 50(17) for the pack.You all keeping up.
I will keep you posted if the 7/16 pack drops down.
Yeah Rivergate had a few 7/16 packs left, and that dude from NC hit me up offered some loot to pick them up for him. paypaled the loot went up thereat like 10:30 copped the remaining 4 mens packs for 99.99 each!!!! I asked the dude up there like why cant i get the 6/17 for the same price. Oh well hookedup another NT'er and got paid for it. I was running errands anyways.

Publicly I dont mind saying this....Kev you got a hell of a deal and them mofos at RG are stupid!
If I would have known they were that stupid I would have had that 9.5 for myself.Bull----.Nuff said!

joe . . these?

undftd-nike-hyperdunk-marty-mcfly-launch-11.jpg

if so. .
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this line for them.
undftd-nike-hyperdunk-marty-mcfly-launch-4.jpg

sup guys, thanks to Kev for hookin it up for me. went way out of his way ...more than he should have.....

but i realized in life nowadays, its all about who ya know, and if there's no incentive aint no one gonna do !+* for ya. hahahaha. (not a bad thing)

anyways, i'm hopin the 4 packs are on their way and be here by tues.

Vic--> as for your sporst season store in RG, whoever the manager there is a lil suspect. I offered him to pay over fone, and he became apprehensive as if iwas like a snitch or something. "we cant do it and we're not gonna talk about it any more"...i was like %+%...i'm buyin your shoes out,i'm paying shipping, whats the problem? haha. anyways...his name started with a D..Devin? i forget.....manager there....he was actin funny over the fonefor real......weirdo man....seemed like a "stick to the rules" boy.

anyways, if ya'll need anything, u know NC's here for ya. hollaa~~

Yes B those!!!
devil.gif

But the story I wrote was a complete fabrication in efforts of making Kev salty.
Why, because Im salty at him for always getting the deals.
eyes.gif

^funniest part about that is I knew you would be salty. That's why I called your wife to inform you about the other packs they have on sale. Had youoverlooked your temporary misfortune you might have had a good deal Joseph. For your unfriendly attempt to upset me I will not kick it with you everagain...until tomorrow. Hit me up man.

EDIT:
Joe,
what does this thread remind you of? remember how hard we laughed when you almost died grilling...
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/90971

Kev you know im always salty at you for something, all in good fun though!
Man, I am for real wanting some Mexican tonight, cant wait for tomorrow.
Mandy's rollin with me, Kev bring Kerry if possible.

roll.gif
sekim2detcidda wrote:

^funniest part about that is I knew you would be salty. That's why I called your wife to inform you about the other packs they have on sale. Had you overlooked your temporary misfortune you might have had a good deal Joseph. For your unfriendly attempt to upset me I will not kick it with you ever again...until tomorrow. Hit me up man.

EDIT:
Joe,
what does this thread remind you of? remember how hard we laughed when you almost died grilling...
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/90971

thats funny kev
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom