The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

One set away.
eek.gif

Gotta admit I was really worried after watching Andy win that first set, but it looks like Nole is finally gonna do it. I can't count Murray out just yet, but man, these last two sets have been lopsided...

I hope @TheWindScar31 is watching this.
wink.gif

One set away. :wow:

Gotta admit I was really worried after watching Andy win that first set, but it looks like Nole is finally gonna do it. I can't count Murray out just yet, but man, these last two sets have been lopsided...

I hope @TheWindScar31
is watching this. :wink:

TheWindScar31 is the biggest Nole fan on NT. Of course he's watching.

Indeed... Andy looked ridiculous in the 1st, while Nole was slapping the ball everywhere... 

On a sidenote, I don't think I've ever seen such a pro-Nole crowd in a slam final before... 

Indeed... Andy looked ridiculous in the 1st, while Nole was slapping the ball everywhere... 

On a sidenote, I don't think I've ever seen such a pro-Nole crowd in a slam final before... 

Nole deposited good will with the French fans last year. Best Nole crowd ever.

He finally did it. He'll pass Federer in 2 years and officially be the GOAT. I don't want that to happen but it's inevitable.

Congratulations to OtakuAnt, SinnerP and most importantly da real MVP TheWindScar31. He did it boys HE DID IT.
#NoleFam
nthat.gif

It's oddly funny how the sun finally comes out at this moment on the last day of the tournament.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That's still too far way to even mention, IMO.  Still so many matches... and to maintain that level.

Dunno how Steffi did it.  

Anyway...

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+fkyi0zW7w-1x.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+ikoSr2D7KZHx.jpg

Fitting that The Rocket was also there to witness it...

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+IHkFIdgrIu5x.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+33zUtm5v8Rdx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+AEa-a-zm-ohx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+1XutJbpiqAfx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+HPl_QXe0zv9x.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+Jf1mZQ1QUpkx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+PUjp5L2t3Cox.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+mUU3xu6VQzYx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+RAzito-e4oyx.jpg

Another tough one for Andy.  All 10 of his slam finals were either against Nole or Fed.  

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+iq_0teuPgeqx.jpg

And what an awesome moment for the jr. champ...

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+9D06AqrSLEGx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+Uzangl-iWVIx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+0qFQhaekwDbx.jpg

2016+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+6tQSOoyo5onx.jpg

Last edited:
He played better. Picked it up after dropping the first set. I can't do it. Just can't. Test his blood, piss and hair. Feed him gluten.

Back
Top Bottom