The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Alize's outside the top-100.  She'll need to step up her game if you want to see more of her.  

This was Aga in Roma, but you get the idea.

Agnieszka+Radwanska+Internazionali+BNL+Italia+7SuWg65M9PFx.jpg

Yeah, that was kinda disrespectful... though it could motivate Rafa to play better, I guess. 

True.  Had it been a 2nd or 3rd round match, it wouldn't have been as big an issue.  But this is the defending champion, world #1 & top seed, in his opening match.  Normally that's automatic "center court".  

Last edited:
Dude has won the tourney 8 times lmao he deserves center court literally ever time he plays at the open

Rafa will always be my guy, but I'd like to see Nishikori, Raonic, and Jo perform well. Almagro, Dimitrov, Monfils to a lesser extent.

Wow, Kei down 7-6, 4-0! 

EDIT ~ 7-6(4) 6-1 6-2... clearly not fully recovered. 

Last edited:
Bagnis - Bennetteau *17-16 in the 5th?  Ooook.

EDIT ~ And Bagnis wins it 18-16 in the 5th... first ever GS main-draw match... first ever 5-set match.  Wow.

Maria+Sharapova+2014+French+Open+Day+Two+kbpNj3zz979x.jpg

2014+French+Open+Day+Two+VKUy1VP165Zx.jpg

2014+French+Open+Day+Two+Y2Lq5OEcWdox.jpg

Sabine+Lisicki+2014+French+Open+Day+Two+-avAnBNtsDEx.jpg

2014+French+Open+Day+Two+xBTP7rC-n_5x.jpg

Eugenie+Bouchard+2014+French+Open+Day+Two+V5_spBAXMIHx.jpg

2014+French+Open+Day+Two+g5NZLKeaCVox.jpg

Last edited:
If you have an iPhone the NBC Live Sports app is clutch for Roland Garros coverage since Watch ESPN isn't airing any live matches during the day smh. Lasicki's thighs though. :evil:

Last edited:
Stan is kicking his own ace... errors, errors, errors and, wait for it............

Garcia-Lopez is solid.  Doing enough.

Didn't really get to watch any of today's play so far, but I tune in and Kei's already out and Stan's struggling! WTF?

Back
Top Bottom