The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

It's not age. She's just playing too passive almost Federer like now just sitting back waiting on the mistakes that aren't coming like they're supposed to.

Well at least Ana tried to fight back.  
tired.gif

Serena doesn't play with controlled aggression anymore. She makes way too many errors nowadays and she doesn't play aggressive. Day and night from last year.

All Canadian Men's final in Washington today. What an amazing way to lead into the Rogers Cup!

The Queen of Comebacks gets another come from behind victory and wins her third Bank of the West title. It's great to see Serena win this tournament after what happened last month at Wimbledon.

Last edited:
eff it Rafa. Just run around your backhand the whole time. You can play. or....go 1 hand backhand. lol

This rain in Toronto is starting to put a damper on my mood.  I've got tickets to watch Federer tonight.  If the weather effs this up, I'm flipping tables and throwing chairs.

Nole with the win over Monfils.
nthat.gif

His draw is a nightmare. He's got Tsonga next and then (possibly) Andy Murray in the quarterfinals.

Last edited:
Venus upped her game and played really aggressive to win her match against Suarez Navarro after losing that first set. I'm very impressed at how well she's been playing at this tournament.

Tomorrow's matchup in the Semis: Venus vs. Serena, Round XXV.

Back
Top Bottom