The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

And Beatrice, for those wondering...
e3e5af34dceb11e2b45022000a1fb3cd_7.jpg
Beatrice's IG filled with gems. Loves partying.

Wow Petra scrubs up well. Like when you see a girl at the office party who you never noticed before!

every time i look at that pic my eyes immediately go to those breasts! I tried to come up with a clever metaphor or more elegant way to put it but **** it they are what they are

Slow week. So i'll add something to laugh about.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2691591/Drake-hits-Kyrgios-claim-rappers-music.html

Canadian rapper Drake has returned serve after Australian tennis prodigy Nick Kyrgios claimed the performer's music was to blame for his near loss to Czech Republic's Jirí Veselý in the third-round at Wimbledon last month.
Following the match, Kyrgios blamed his bad start and general lacklustre performance on the music he was listening to before the first set.
'I came out really flat, so hopefully I won’t listen to that again! It was actually Drake. Didn’t do the job for me,' Kyrgios said after the game.
Scroll down for video
After his near loss to Czechoslovakia's Jirí Veselý in the third-round at Wimbledon last month, Nick Kyrgios blamed Drake's music for his flat performace
+8
After his near loss to Czechoslovakia's Jirí Veselý in the third-round at Wimbledon last month, Nick Kyrgios blamed Drake's music for his flat performace
On Friday, Drake hit back at the 19-year-old tennis star's comments during a teleconference talking about hosting US-based Entertainment and Sports Programming Network's annual sporting awards the Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Awards this Wednesday, reported Stereogum.
'I also want to meet this guy that says that he lost because he listened to my music,' the rapper said. 'I also want to meet that guy and look him in the eye and see exactly who he is as a man and size him up and then chop him right down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yrgios-claim-rappers-music.html#ixzz37UC2sjZt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder if Rafa has 3 more French Opens in him. I feel that's what's gonna take to pass Fed. He's never a favorite to win slams on a quick court.

Back
Top Bottom