The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

The Radwanska vs Lisicki match was good there was one rally where Lisicki played well & Aga couldn't go back and she tossed her racquet :lol: i wanted Aga to win |I

Bartoli is gonna have problems with Lisicki's serve if she will play in front of the service line like Bartoli always does. I'm rooting for Bartoli, she hasn't lost a set in her run at Wimbledon.

That's what I'm thinking. As long as he can bring it for possibly 5 sets. Djoko isn't playing his sharpest tennis.

1 set all. Oddly enough, IMO, Nole actually played better in that 2nd... but still lost it. 

That 3rd set... wow.  

But Delpo's forehand... can never get sick of watching it... so flat, so powerful.

Despite all the unforced-errors, the ball-striking has been phenomenal. 

This match... 
sick.gif

The pace on Del Po's forehand is astronomical.

Must find a solution for Nole's serve out wide in the deciding fifth set.

that winner for the match...just perfect. great match. hats off to del potro

That was a great match of tennis there...

Understandably, the quality dropped in that 5th, but take nothing away from these two.  Fought as much as they could.  

What a classic!

And that was merely the warm up ...now for the main attraction 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, i guess you could still call it a classic, given how long the match was (longest in Wimbledon history) and some of the ridiculous rallies... but my point is, I felt the Djo-Stan match had better quality overall.

Amazing match.

Delpo was unbelievable, his forehand was out of this world on one knee.

Never lost faith in the young god Novak though, hope we can get a rematch at the US with a healthy Delpo

Del Po had nothing left on his serve by the end of the fourth set tiebreaker.

One minor concern from Nole was his backhand to Del Po's right hand side.

Jano may not even avoid a straight sets defeat. Inexperience and nerves.

Holding his serve is difficult enough a task. Forget breaking Muzz.

Back
Top Bottom