The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

That Djoker pack hitting right now :pimp:

tenor.gif

Fed being gentlemanly and classy as always

Game recognize game :pimp:, their late career friendship after being such fierce competitors and rivals in their primes has been beautiful to watch.

Both probably the best ambassadors for the sport you could ever ask for and the 2 greatest ever at the same time

#20. I haven’t rooted for a tennis player this hard since Guga. Truly the “King of Clay.” Leyenda. #VamosRafa Siempre.

Nole got his cheeks clapped like Emily Willis. You love to see it.

3C4532D9-938D-47EB-B250-E810DB3C4C3D.jpeg

Rafa is prally my favorite player after Sampras... Rafa is more accomplished but I just loved how Pete made the game look so easy with the serve and volley which isn't used as much today...

The final we all expected :lol:, Thiem vs. Medvedev at 1 PM ET.

Whirlwind 2020 for Sascha. Obviously fumbled away first major at USO. Got his ex, Brenda Patea, pregnant. Another ex, Olya Sharypova, alleging domestic abuse.

i was disappointed nadal couldnt close out the second set which ended up costing him the match... this might be the only tournament he never wins

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01...ard-australian-open-chartered-flight/13063920

Things are going belly up with the quarantine, one hot mess that could get worst.

Apparently players were told that if someone on a flight tested positive the section that the person was in would only affect the others in that section regarding an enforced 14 day quarantine with no practice instead of now it being everyone on the flight being quarantined.

Feels weird to see fans in the stands with no masks.

The ongoing Sinner v Shapo match is a good one.

Back
Top Bottom