The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

My baes cleaning up nice for the Gala
B5F84179-FC80-4524-A702-1850BDAAA425.jpeg
10BCBD03-FC8E-4C56-9A78-5D78AE911C9F.jpeg

how kyrgios #2? Being a brat is what’s poppin on the e-streets? Or is it the “under 30” qualifier

Anyone here have any recs on what shoes to play in? Eying at a pair of Asics Gel Resolution 8s and a pair of Zoom Vapor X AM 95s.

Anyone here have any recs on what shoes to play in? Eying at a pair of Asics Gel Resolution 8s and a pair of Zoom Vapor X AM 95s.
I hear the Zoom Vapor 95's aren't made to be played in. The upper/toe area isn't re-enforced.

I bought the Agassi inspired launch colorway of the Zoom Vapor Cage 4 and I love those! Very responsive, great fit, Zoom is cushy. And they should be discounted depending on color. I really like my pair.

Interesting to see how this pans out with the WTA so vocal so far and China splashing so much cash on the countless tournaments in the WTA calendar at least pre Covid.

Hopefully she's fine.

Maybe locked up somewhere. We never hear anything good happening in china. They working hard to be the scumbag country of the world.

Back
Top Bottom