The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Melbourne was in lockdown for like 9 months and this clown really thought he should just be able to come in and live by a set of different rules :smh:

Melbourne was in lockdown for like 9 months and this clown really thought he should just be able to come in and live by a set of different rules :smh:
Walked off the plane like he was good:
wwe-vince-mc-mahon.gif

Anyway, rooting for Nadal or an upset from Frances Tiafoe...Only because I met him a couple years back at the local challenger tour tourney and that we have the same name lol.

Tennis Australia didn't even bother. How did they think this was going to turn out?

I can’t believe I used to cheer for this bozo. Between supporting him and Kyrie, I need to have a deep look within myself. 🤦🏽‍♀️

“Held prisoner.” You are free to get on a plane and leave, dipwad.

I can’t believe I used to cheer for this bozo. Between supporting him and Kyrie, I need to have a deep look within myself. 🤦🏽‍♀️

“Held prisoner.” You are free to get on a plane and leave, dipwad.

Don't feel too bad fam. I used to root for him too because I felt like he deserved the same love and respect that Fed and Rafa got but this dude is a scumbag of the highest order. Next thing we know his dad will compare Novaxx's tweets from his hotel to MLK's letters from a Birmingham Jail.

He's a top 3 DOA player for sure but his douchebaggery def matches his ridiculous talent and skill.

He's like Nick Kygrios but with generational ability.

The contrast between him and the rest of the big 3 has always been crazy since Rafa and Federer are some of the most likeable and revered athletes ever.

Novak and Aaron Rodgers basically the same person.

Two of the best to ever do IT in their respective sports, while simultaneously being some A1 scumbags.

I want Nadal to win it but I highly doubt it... he always gets to the finals and loses except once... now that he's older it's unlikely he wins here... his only hope for another major is at the french but we'll see... kind tough to repeat every single year especially at his age now...

I dunno why/how they though their special sports exemption would get past the notoriously strict Aussie government
They thought that they would push the Aussie govt. into allowing him to play. Stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised if Macron tells that Sports Minister to **** and not allow him to play in France either. With him taking a stricter stance towards the unvaccinated, I doubt he would cave too.

Back
Top Bottom