The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Yo Serena is seeming unstoppable .. damn !! 3 straight 6-0 sets? :x :smokin she's getting better as she gets older it's scary :smh: definitely going to make it my business to see her before she retires

I hope her body holds out, for Graff's record. I think it will be impossible, but it would be a wonderful sight to see if she can really challenge that record...

You talking about for grand slams? Graf has 22 right? If Serena wins this US Open she only needs 5 more to tie.. I think it's possible

Yo Serena is seeming unstoppable .. damn !! 3 straight 6-0 sets? :x :smokin she's getting better as she gets older it's scary :smh: definitely going to make it my business to see her before she retires

I hope her body holds out, for Graff's record. I think it will be impossible, but it would be a wonderful sight to see if she can really challenge that record...

You talking about for grand slams? Graf has 22 right? If Serena wins this US Open she only needs 5 more to tie.. I think it's possible

Yeah I'm thinking about Grand Slams.

I guess time will tell...I really hope she can.

#&*$ From 40-love too... 
huffy.gif

Winners/Unforced Errors...

8/15 for Serena and 5/18 for Li... ugly all around.  Yikes.

Serena's serve.... :x

When she gets that perfect contact...it just looks too much for her opponents to handle...

Well, bring on Vika.

Work contact will be in attendance. Lucky guy, and he's not even a major tennis fan.

On the late show with Letterman she said it was unbelievable that she is playing her best tennis now.
Chick looked herculean on the show.
Like she had just finished working out, took a shower, and came on the show.

Back
Top Bottom