||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

30t6p3b.gif
at Wiz pullin a Drake and readin off his phone for the "freestyle"

I mean dude can barely open his eyes, I think it's unrealistic to expect him to spit a legit freestyle that's hot when he's clearly high as hell and he's not even a lyricist with bars on deck like that.
Uhh...not sure if you smoke or not but most people freestyle better when high.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

30t6p3b.gif

I mean dude can barely open his eyes, I think it's unrealistic to expect him to spit a legit freestyle that's hot when he's clearly high as hell and he's not even a lyricist with bars on deck like that.
the #*%% he said woulda be ok if it was an actual freestyle... but the fact that he read it...
30t6p3b.gif

And yea I know Wiz isn't a lyricist.... not even close anymore, but damn if you're gonna write some #*%%, gotta come harder.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Who's the chick after the 3 min mark,?  When I went to the wake and bake concert, that chick and the white guy Will were on stage and wasn't sure if they were his backups,  hype people or what.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

30t6p3b.gif

the #*%% he said woulda be ok if it was an actual freestyle... but the fact that he read it...
30t6p3b.gif

And yea I know Wiz isn't a lyricist.... not even close anymore, but damn if you're gonna write some #*%%, gotta come harder.
Yes I do smoke....but there's a fine line between being high off a blunt or two w/ the homeboys and being dumb smaaaacked where you can hardly talk or think straight, let alone freestyle.

Either way, I'm not gonna go back and forth about it, like I said...he's by no means a punchline rapper, he's not Curren$y and he NEVER freestyles so I didn't expect anything different this time, dude is in his own lane and sounds nothing like the nxt rapper which is hard to come by these days and why he gets my respect.

Wiz X Snoop-That Good...comin thru w/ that chill, roll somethin up music..snoop and wiz, we the new cheech and chong
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive never understood why its a big deal if artists cant freestyle etc.

If they are only able to write and its good music I have no problem with that. Its nice to see artists that have that skill but if you can only write tight #%%$ then that's fine with me.

TAYLOR GANG!

This Snoop and Wiz has got that Mezmorized, chill, vibe to it.

What the hell, it's smoking music. It goes real smooth though. Love it.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Who's the chick after the 3 min mark,?� When I went to the wake and bake concert, that chick and the white guy Will were on stage and wasn't sure if they were his backups,� hype people or what.
i was told that was his girl from back home.

Back
Top Bottom