||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wiz on hooks> (Rocoa Dash, Max B idgaf)

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA NOW! Let's not get blasphemous here people.
Don't wanna turn this into a Max Vs. Wiz thread, kuz WE all kno Max is the hook God.
wiz cant get on that wave...

Lets be serious, I don't think anybody @@$#*%$ with Roscoe on the Hooks now
roll.gif

all types of nonsense being said. Now Wiz is better than Roscoe Dash AND Max B on hooks? 
roll.gif

I swear i wish Max wasn't locked up sometimes 

Originally Posted by Xavier

Don't wanna turn this into a Max Vs. Wiz thread, kuz WE all kno Max is the hook God.
wiz cant get on that wave...

Wiz been paid homage to the one and only silver surfer, and clearly "Timeless" is a Max B inspired song....but NOBODY will ever hold a candle to the king of hooks that is Max B. **turns on "sexy love"** n.h.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by that WAVE

he's BEEN making weed music, and ppl BEEN saying it will get played out...i'm still waiting
eyes.gif
He's been mainstream hot for less than a year, his peak probably being the recent "Black and Yellow" track. I'm guessing most people who say they have "been" listening to him started in 2009 with either Flight School or How Fly... less than two years ago. He's not that talented; his rhymes are so damn simple. All he talks about is "chilling" and weed. The dude is pretty weak and he has very low potential.

Co-signing this... Khalifa is real overrated..

NTer- "Uh oh, an artist is starting to get mainstream attention.  His single is climbing the charts too fast!!!  Lets hate on him until he is no longer accepted on NT." 

3308%20-%20animals%20duck%20giraffe%20gtfo%20one-liner.jpg

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by ABC

he's BEEN making weed music, and ppl BEEN saying it will get played out...i'm still waiting
eyes.gif
He's been mainstream hot for less than a year, his peak probably being the recent "Black and Yellow" track. I'm guessing most people who say they have "been" listening to him started in 2009 with either Flight School or How Fly... less than two years ago. He's not that talented; his rhymes are so damn simple. All he talks about is "chilling" and weed. The dude is pretty weak and he has very low potential.

NTer- "Uh oh, an artist is starting to get mainstream attention.  His single is climbing the charts too fast!!!  Lets hate on him until he is no longer accepted on NT." 

laugh.gif
 There's always those people who feel obligated for knowing an artist before they blow.
The hell do ya'll want?

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Wiz on hooks> (Roscoe Dash, Max B idgaf)

laugh.gif

no hands >> black and yellow

No Hands isn't even Roscoe's song though.
Plus that song is only hot in the club, and this is coming from a bricksqaud fan, try again.
Real original bro, your cool.

laugh.gif

Plus that song is only hot in the club, and this is coming from a bricksqaud fan, try again.
Not tryna be cool. 
laugh.gif

What does "No Hands" not being Roscoe Dash's song have to do with how dope the hook is?

And where else is Black and Yellow hot? The car? Your iPod?

chamillionaire on the hook >

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by ABC

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 There's always those people who feel obligated for knowing an artist before they blow.
The hell do ya'll want?

Not really sure what you mean by this.......

I just think its funny when artists NT used to mess with get attention THEN people throw hella salt. i.e. wale and drake
Like thats the cool thing to do
alien.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

chamillionaire on the hook >

-Tyler
Stop.

laugh.gif

Not tryna be cool.�
laugh.gif

What does "No Hands" not being Roscoe Dash's song have to do with how dope the hook is?

And where else is Black and Yellow hot? The car? Your iPod?
In my opinion if your gonna compare dudes the least you can do is pick a song of his own, not a song he's featured on. I know Roscoe only has about 4 or 5 song that can even be brought up cause his catalog is so weak but come on now.

I'm not gonna bring up a song like "The Breeze" (Wale) when someone else is talking about "All the way turnt up"
And yes Black & Yellow is throwed to cruise to, smoke to, and ppl definitely get live when it's played in the club. Where as "No Hands" is only legit when I'm unsober at a party/club. A more realistic comparison....

Back
Top Bottom