||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Not feeling a couple...like "young khalifa"
eyes.gif

but When U Find
pimp.gif

The Hottest Joints was the ones he leaked.

Flight School +*#%% on this tape bad
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. When i first ran through Flight School i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
on damn near every track

This one is sorta disappointing and just aight. Coulda been so much iller with the concept he had going.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Not feeling a couple...like "young khalifa"
eyes.gif

but When U Find
pimp.gif

"Young Khalifa" is def. the worst joint on this mixtape (imo)

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wish he stuck with the slow vibed out songs.
Co-Sign. Plus he shoulda just used all original beats.

Thought this tape was gonna be vibed out hard like the title track (B.A.R) . he drifted off into nonsense at the end that had nothing to do with the theme
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wish he stuck with the slow vibed out songs.
Co-Sign. Plus he shoulda just used all original beats.

Thought this tape was gonna be vibed out hard like the title track (B.A.R) . he drifted off into nonsense at the end that had nothing to do with the theme
laugh.gif

Yeah tracks from If I were a lame + Young Khalifa to Say You Will + Ode to Naked Pop Stars (8 tracks) should not have been here...had he done that, this wouldhave been my favorite Wiz tape...or top 2.

Yeah even with all the disappointment this tape is still nice.

Miles should have been longer...more songs like that, B.A.R. and One Way would have made this great...

Wiz will step it up soon though...I got faith.

I need that Homicide though

i think dudes was rushing him to put out stuff too cuz when Flight School dropped that came outta nowhere

Damn I aint hear this yet but old freestyles? If he was gonna do that he might as well spit on this joint with his old flow(circa POTC).

i'll peep this when I get home since I already d/l it.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i think dudes was rushing him to put out stuff too cuz when Flight School dropped that came outta nowhere
not really. it had been planned since at least January when i saw him perform down here...it just had no hype

wiz prob just saved his good songs for his deal or no deal cd that comes out at the end of the month

^I don't really see that unless he plans on changing the tracklisting up...

I mean amazon already has a full album preview out...if anything he should take off that "Friendly" song from the How Fly tape and replace it with"Homicide"

He might have something up his sleeve...I can only hope that he replaces all those old songs with new material

Back
Top Bottom