||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wish he stuck with the slow vibed out songs.
Co-Sign. Plus he shoulda just used all original beats.

Thought this tape was gonna be vibed out hard like the title track (B.A.R) . he drifted off into nonsense at the end that had nothing to do with the theme
laugh.gif

I'm with yall on that.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

my least favorite tape from wiz khalifa. he should've stuck with his laid back, chill, weed smoking songs instead of these pop, singing songs. i guess he wanted to try something new.

Nah he wasn't trying something new because some of the tracks are old, the new ones he recorded are probably the ones you liked the most like one way, thethrill, and bar

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I wish he stuck with the slow vibed out songs.
Co-Sign. Plus he shoulda just used all original beats.

Thought this tape was gonna be vibed out hard like the title track (B.A.R) . he drifted off into nonsense at the end that had nothing to do with the theme
laugh.gif
Yea I had the same expectations, I wanted that chill music. "When U Find" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm gonna give it a few more spins and hope it grows on me

I'm with finesse. He doesn't sound good over other's beats.

He needs to step it up for Deal or No Deal seriously. I want Wiz to have all the success in the world but I will not buy it if its anywhere close to this interms of quality lryics.

GET JONNY BACK!

damnnn...i hate to say it cuz i've been checking for Wiz for so long...but after further review...damn Wiz, this tape was definitely a downfall in qualityfrom the other tapes....

this tape was disappointing. seems like wiz didn't put much effort into putting this together
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I'm with finesse. He doesn't sound good over other's beats.

He needs to step it up for Deal or No Deal seriously. I want Wiz to have all the success in the world but I will not buy it if its anywhere close to this in terms of quality lryics.

GET JONNY BACK!
The realest statement in this thread.

I'm not going to be overly critical....its good...i mean its new wiz..hes always above average

I listened to it twice and it grew on me but I know that its not a new wiz because all the newly recorded tracks are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

i had too high expectations for this

So far...it may be too laid back. I'll give it a few more spins...I'm thinking it will grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom