||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

My N $pitta
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by that WAVE

song with spitta is what I'm looking forward too
"the race" I'm imagining is the albums "the thrill"
Why we gotta compare old tracks to new tracks?   I like his old music but I don't want everything to sound exactly like that, you know?  Never understood that.  I hate the idea of recycling the same idea over and over and spoon feeding it to us while we spend our money on it.  Give us some creativity, not recyclables.
thennnnn ummmm WIZ KHALIFA IS NOT THE ARTIST FOR YOU because him saying the same damn things in every song is exactly what you've gotten and what you're gonna get. take it for what its worth. He'll fade soon.

I'm not sure if he'll fade soon, but I definitely agree with the rest of your statement. Dude's production has completely lapped his flow. I'll peep the album via download before I make a decision on whether or not to purchase.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Figured Snoop would be on the album.

Him and Snoop are releasing an album together called High School I think so it makes sense why he's not on there. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Him and Snoop are releasing an album together called High School I think so it makes sense why he's not on there. 
Oh yeah. I forgot I read that
pimp.gif

Well then I hope Devin The Dude is on it

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

If that's the real tracklist I'm surprised there's not more features

why? labels dont wanna pay for features if they dont have to...
A lot of albums recently been having MAD features plus Wiz is hot and EVERYONE is trying to do music with him so I figured cats would be donating verses just to catch some buzz 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Oh yeah. I forgot I read that
pimp.gif

Well then I hope Devin The Dude is on it
Devin The Dude is on a track

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Expect a bunch of nappy-haired high skoo'/college boys n' girl to get blond streaks in they're hair.
+

Cassie looked great in the video. Video was average n' song is booty.

Cabin Fever, as I learned last night, is great party music. Errday had girls dancing on each other in no time
laugh.gif

my opinion on the album changed after that interview, saying its similar to kush and oj but more grown

then I hear The Race
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

If that's the real tracklist I'm surprised there's not more features

why? labels dont wanna pay for features if they dont have to...
A lot of albums recently been having MAD features plus Wiz is hot and EVERYONE is trying to do music with him so I figured cats would be donating verses just to catch some buzz 

those albums have all them features cuz its people who cant or dont know how to make songs by themselves... wiz dont need features for hooks so its gonna be minimal

Smooth
smokin.gif
. Lowkey surprised at the race. Was thinking the whole album is gonna be on some roll up type *+%#
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom