||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

My man fell off like a bad bag of dope...smh i was a fan back when flight school and how fly dropped.

How the hell are ya'll going to use that Cabin Fever excuse, when the #&$&8 said himself that the album was gonna be more like K & OJ?

Before i even listen to this album or read any of you guys reviews, i would just like to say that im proud of wiz for grinding it out throughout
the years, with the whole faze of big long tees, to finding himself through joint sharing with curren$y to that day he released KushxOJ and twitter went HAM.
I will admit that im a late fan in NT terms seeing as i didnt get into him until How fly. I hope that this album throws me off guard just like
Kush and OJ did off that first play, "do yall remember the first time you played Mesmerized?
pimp.gif
No matter what its still *taylor gang or hop in the backseat with Rebecca Black*

I just gave it a listen and I enjoyed it. Solid Album.

Thats not to say every track is
eek.gif
or anything, but it was a good album.

It's a lot different now that he's becoming a MAINSTREAM star, gotta have appeal to the mass audience so that the record sells and popularity rises.. he can't be havin' albums all about drugs, blunts and negative +%%%, that's what the mixtapes are for
smile.gif

Sold out? Naw, I'd expect a hell of a lot of features on here if he that was the case. He has like 2 features total on this, spitta and chevy.

I'd give the album about a 7.5/10. Doesnt make you
eek.gif
but it's definitely nice to have some new music from a good artist.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Cabin Fever didn't even knock like that, like that though.

Noooo replay value. So I'm not tryin to hear that "he just dropped it for the OG fans" type #$%!." It was a lazy effort regardless.
laugh.gif
People already trying to justify this boo boo by saying this is why he released Cabin Fever. Cabin Fever was supposed to come out last year so what if it never dropped? What excuse would you have for this garbage?

I heard half the tracks already and the half I didnt hear arent good at all. Top Floor is so bad 
indifferent.gif

And where the *%%+ is Sledgren, Cardo and Johnny Juliano. I know hes big now that hes going to be working with more producers but damn not one song between the three of them on either Cabin Fever or Rolling Papers. (Correct me if im wrong)

5 or 6 songs on here that i'll never listen to again, but I wasn't expecting much from this anyways.

It's that bad?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Already listened to it twice but didn't concentrate at all... I guess I'll have to do that.

Oh My God...This can't be the album..Just simply cannot. smh

I mean...wow this is very very bad.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

I heard half the tracks already

this.

and fly solo leaked like 9 months ago..

Star of the Show and Camera also leaked a while ago
i didn't know at the time that they were going to be on the album, and i hated them when i heard them
i also feel like i've heard the first verse on The Race somewhere else

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

I heard half the tracks already and the half I didnt hear arent good at all. Top Floor is so bad 
indifferent.gif

And where the *%%+ is Sledgren, Cardo and Johnny Juliano. I know hes big now that hes going to be working with more producers but damn not one song between the three of them on either Cabin Fever or Rolling Papers. (Correct me if im wrong)

This.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Cabin Fever didn't even knock like that, like that though.

Noooo replay value. So I'm not tryin to hear that "he just dropped it for the OG fans" type #$%!." It was a lazy effort regardless.

I am grateful for that HQ Homicide and re-mixed Taylor Gang, though.

..... You're lying to yourself if you think GangBang and Errday don't knock 
grin.gif

Errday was trash, but GangBang eh, in the right atmosphere I #$$# with it.

You will never catch me going out of my way to play that though.

Man I'm surprised 
laugh.gif
 I loved those two songs. Errday is 
pimp.gif
, Juicy J was a great feature on that track especially with that beat. And GangBang is just sickening to me, Big Sean's verse alone makes the song 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom