||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Wiz sold out he sounding like B.O.B. smh
i aint buying this garbage
sold out? wiz tried to blow up with a alice deejay sampled club banger years ago.  
it's not THAT bad. it's got just as many skippables on it as Deal or No Deal(< rolling papers), Flight School, and B.A.R. do.

"old" wiz made if i were a lame.

19c1574566d32711a84b7dfd9953cf495a7dcb4.png

it's just as good as his other tapes overall. this got some good songs on it, and it's got some bad(terrible) songs on it too. this album isn't great, but it's really not as bad as you guys say it is
laugh.gif

the good and decent songs>the bad songs. it's chillin 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

edit- damn. Fear of God 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

damn, hearing some of the songs on youtube now. im kinda pissed lol. and to think i was gonna not listen to this until i bought it because i didnt wanna ruin the experience.

im starting to think he leaked this himself just to protect the REAL CD from being leaked early.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Yo I love Wiz but this album is hot garbage.

It's early, though. Perhaps it will grow on me.

How can hot garbage grow on you? Just curious.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

damn, hearing some of the songs on youtube now. im kinda pissed lol. and to think i was gonna not listen to this until i bought it because i didnt wanna ruin the experience.

im starting to think he leaked this himself just to protect the REAL CD from being leaked early.

It's not 2004 man ...word to the bootleg purple haze
laugh.gif

There's some songs that aren't bad, but most of it is very average at best. "The Race" is the clear standout on this IMO

Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4
why dont people understand that MAINSTREAM albums are gonna have songs with mainstream appeal. cabin fever wouldn't have mass radio appeal... ya'll can't be that oblivious... 
I like the album, only song is dont eff with are the girl songs/singles
But the thing is, this +*!$ doesn't even have much mainstream appeal other Black & Yellow (Of course) & The Race. This +*!$ is horrible. Every song on besides 2 are abs. trash

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Attack of the internet A&R's.

You have to realize that albums are made for global consumption. Not the average sneaker heads ears.

I really don't understand what's going on here.
Since when did people start providing excuses for how people receive music? If Music isn't good...it isn't good. Doesn't matter what demographic it's pertaining to. 

I'm a huge Wiz fan but I'm not about to co-sign BLATANT garbage.

I actually like it

Some of the beats are dope and lyrically Wiz sounds the same. A few too many breakup songs though

Looking at some of the posts by members on here and other forums, I was thinking that the entire album would be horrible.

There's some songs on here that I can see getting multiple spins, but yes, there are some pretty disappointing songs on here as well.

There's 5 songs at the moment that I definitely rock with. Album isn't great, but I don't necessarily think it's terrible either.

When I'm Gone, On My Level, The Race and Rooftop are the only songs i'll choose to remember from here.

Ayo 1…this @%%%$ whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. He might got some songs that yall might enjoy n $+@% but he a straight glitter blooded @%%%$ wit a $++!!*## +## rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean. The @%%%$ got yall fooled tho so I aint gon step on the @%%%$ toes too much n $+@% but if you got male genitalia n $+@% n you listen to this @%%%$ music you a vic nahmean. This @%%%$ done flashed his wand on you. Or you mighta caught a contact off that fairy dust the %*%@## smokin.

Damn Ghostface was dead on, musta just heard the album
laugh.gif

I agree tho. Too soft sounding for me, I like those Cabin Fever joints

Interested to see the numbers he'll do tho

Back
Top Bottom