||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Pretty good imo...

No shot but I've never heard you say anything negative about any song/album or anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not mad that's very #based of you
laugh.gif
 QFT, my dude might be one of the nicest critics on here. I agree with him though. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

With the album though, its very mainstream which is the negative (That's Atlantic for you), but there's a bunch of solid songs on it that have some replay value... Atleast for me.

Originally Posted by RocSole

I didn't think the album was that bad. 
Yeah, since it was Atlantic I was expecting some Lasers kind of garbage with ppl's responses but already knew not to take them that seriously.. Turn this in to a 5 song EP and it's really good
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As an album this is underwhelming though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by RocSole

I didn't think the album was that bad. 
Yeah, since it was Atlantic I was expecting some Lasers kind of garbage with ppl's responses but already knew not to take them that seriously.. Turn this in to a 5 song EP and it's really good
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As an album this is underwhelming though.
Said the same $!$@ yesterday..the beats are chill but overall it's very underwhelming

Just because its pop and mainstream, doesn't mean it has to be bad. If you think its bad, its because...the product just wasn't up to par, not because its "Pop" or mainstream.

The album is hot trash btw imo at least, but then again, I'm not the biggest khalifa fan out there (Extremely repititive) but because of the hype and buzz that he has recieved, if you're a hip hop fan then this is a must listen, but I was highly dissapointed with Rolling papers, just as I was with his previous projects.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Just because its pop and mainstream, doesn't mean it has to be bad. If you think its bad, its because...the product just wasn't up to par, not because its "Pop" or mainstream.

The album is hot trash btw imo at least, but then again, I'm not the biggest khalifa fan out there (Extremely repititive) but because of the hype and buzz that he has recieved, if you're a hip hop fan then this is a must listen, but I was highly dissapointed with Rolling papers, just as I was with his previous projects.
you're a big sean fan though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

laugh.gif

And he isn't 1/2 as repetitive as Wiz tho

Exactly. I don't know why dudes are trying to use that cop out.
I don't care if it's pop or not...it's just not good...plain and simple.

The "pop" records he has on other projects are WAY better than this !$#%+!!%.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

laugh.gif

Not nearly as repetitive as Wiz Khalifa is though, and that is being modest. And there is no doubt that as far as rappers go, Big Sean>>>Wiz Khalifa. "Champagne paper planes taylor gang, and I'll take yo %#*%*" is tired

I was never one to hate on a dude who blew up and say that they sold out, but if there would be an example, this would be it. My dudes hook game is even sub-par on this. Aside from six songs, three of which I've heard months ago, this album is pure poo, and I'm a fan. Like I can't even fathom how son actually felt comfortable after listening to some of these songs. F kinda weed was son smokin. I just cant rock with this at all. At least Pusha salvaged yesterday witha solid effort. Patiently waiting on some new Krizzle and Spitta.

I knew I heard that beat "On My Level" by Jim Jonsin. Tank used it last year on a song called "When It All Goes Down"

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I knew I heard that beat "On My Level" by Jim Jonsin. Tank used it last year on a song called "When It All Goes Down"

Damn...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Wiz sold out he sounding like B.O.B. smh

i aint buying this garbage
sold out? wiz tried to blow up with a alice deejay sampled club banger years ago.  
it's not THAT bad. it's got just as many skippables on it as Deal or No Deal(< rolling papers), Flight School, and B.A.R. do.

"old" wiz made if i were a lame.

19c1574566d32711a84b7dfd9953cf495a7dcb4.png

it's just as good as his other tapes overall. this got some good songs on it, and it's got some bad(terrible) songs on it too. this album isn't great, but it's really not as bad as you guys say it is
laugh.gif

the good and decent songs>the bad songs. it's chillin 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

edit- damn. Fear of God 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

On point analysis. Both artists.

Tre and Justin. i'm a bigger Big Sean fan than Wiz. but be real. it's VERY close over who is more repetitive. especially with Sean reusing lines now.

Back
Top Bottom