||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Shaze804 wrote:
Originally Posted by xblaze23

Maybe, Kush and Orange Juice was a one hit wonder in terms of appealing to a certain crowd. That + his involvement on How Fly was what stood out to me in terms of his body of work. I find it ironic that he would be so selective with record companies, turn down touring opportunities, etc only to release something so "pop" motivated.

People love to bash Curren$y when his sale figures come out but dude doesn't turn his back on half of his fan base.

Also, he can put Chevy Woods on all his songs but I'm going to keep it real, I won't be a fan of his.

SMH

There. Thats the problem wit dude he sidebox Robin to Batmaning Wiz. Every lane Wiz decides to take he follow suit, his verse on Kleenex was straight and liked his On APill but he wanna slow-chill music and his voice aint built for that.

Originally Posted by thaanswer323

Doggumentary>>>>Rolling Papers Yea I said it!!!!

easily

pimp.gif

Surprised y'all thought this was going to resemble his tapes...when do artists albums ever resemble mixtapes these days?

SMH @ me thinking this was his DEBUT album. Didn't realize he released 2 other albums on warner

Dont get me wrong Wiz is my dude but this album is trash. When did Wiz Khalifa start singing like Justin Beiber?

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Dont get me wrong Wiz is my dude but this album is trash. When did Wiz Khalifa start singing like Justin Beiber?

he been doing this though. I dont know why yall surprised that he might do an album like this
laugh.gif
. If anything this is what yall should of expected and hoped for the best.

I don't mind the poppy sound. "The Race" sounds poppy as hell and that might be the best song on the album. Every other song sounds like bad pop. Like some LFO +*%@

trash...i thought it was gonna be decent after i heard " the race" but now i feel like i was tricked by that song.

After giving it a few more spins the album isnt that bad..... Far from good but not trash... There are a good 5-6 songs that i really enjoy about 3-4 that are decent and the rest make me wanna slit my wrist
laugh.gif

But this is way more flight school than KushxOJ

mane chevy did his best verses on cabin fever...definitely outspit wiz on taylor gang. I just needa hear lavish get back on now thas hes out

you know that one song that you always skip on his mixtapes?

well, he basically made about 12 of those and called it an album

What kinda numbers you think this garbage is gonna do?

Is taylor gang down with this kind of music???

Kush & OJ > Rolling Papers.
Wiz sold out and went super pop for the big check.

This will sell.

90% of yall would do the same.

Hopefully he puts out a new dope mixtape, or goes on tour again for the "real taylors" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom