||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

laugh.gif
Na won't believe it till I see it...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

those are only 37% of the sales...

ok so he's on pace to sell 20,000 plus units then!! *%% is the difference when the bar for him is to at least crack 100,000 -150,000 the first week
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

those are only 37% of the sales...

ok so he's on pace to sell 20,000 plus units then!! *%% is the difference when the bar for him is to at least crack 100,000 -150,000 the first week
ohwell.gif
This %%#+ can't be right
laugh.gif
Must be like 37% of the stores or something
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Source -----> http://bit.ly/bt6Jx

HDD is usually pretty accurate.

And with that said, that number seems very strange considering HDD projected him selling between 190-215k based on first day sales alone and landing at #2

The best way to kill speculation is to actually wait until the official numbers come out...ppl have no patience

i seen a joke on twitter and came to this thread just to see if yall were discussing it lol

i aint even a fan but i dont believe it...i just assumed he was gonna do numbers but aint like I really so heavy promo or nutin

im thinkin its too early n numbers are off

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Source -----> http://bit.ly/bt6Jx

HDD is usually pretty accurate.

And with that said, that number seems very strange considering HDD projected him selling between 190-215k based on first day sales alone and landing at #2

It is until you consider, how many people in THIS thread bought Wiz's album? None? And there are a lot of self-proclaimed diehard fans in here.

anyways, here's a vid of my ex-wife interviewing Wiz after his NYC show. she calls him out on rapping about nothing but smoking weed. he gets kinda touchy about it.

"How is the Altoids gonna give somebody head?"
roll.gif

He did call her ******ed
laugh.gif
She's a pretty terrible interviewer. Mad unprofessional when Wiz pulled her card about listening to the album.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude called her ******ed
he didnt look interested during the whole thing
Neither did she. Shorty just had that lame pretty face, smile at the camera happy to be backstage look on.

I like that the vid ended right after he called her that and she just continued to smile
laugh.gif
Birds

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif
laugh.gif

dude called her ******ed
he didnt look interested during the whole thing
Neither did she. Shorty just had that lame pretty face, smile at the camera happy to be backstage look on.

I like that the vid ended right after he called her that and she just continued to smile
laugh.gif
Birds
laugh.gif
true

Back
Top Bottom