||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

chevy woods is so horrible....

I 100% agree.
He was actually pretty nice in his older POTC2 features, and even his "Pilot Sh**" tape had some cold tracks. But ever since then dude is clearly fried every time he steps in the booth and it translates in his music.....hella lazy flow, no substance, all around just terrible now a days.

Not everyone can get dumb high and spit like Snoop and Curren$y, hell... even Wiz is starting to become hit or miss on his random tracks/features these days.

Wiz is mediocre live, I saw him over memorial day weekend and it was nothing special

Originally Posted by DJC

Wiz is mediocre live, I saw him over memorial day weekend and it was nothing special
Trippin. His concert here at HOB last Halloween was like catching the holy ghost. Dude put on a hell of a show.

That freestyle was so damn average
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by DJC

Trippin. His concert here at HOB last Halloween was like catching the holy ghost. Dude put on a hell of a show.

THIS. That's one thing I can't knock him on. That show was dope. Don't see myself paying to see him when he comes to Houston next month though. Don't want to gear anything from RP, and I'm sure that'll make up most of his setlist.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by DJC

THIS. That's one thing I can't knock him on. That show was dope. Don't see myself paying to see him when he comes to Houston next month though. Don't want to gear anything from RP, and I'm sure that'll make up most of his setlist.

That's the difference. We went to the show when he performed K&OJ when he wasn't commercial at all....show was beyond live
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now, he's on that RP swag performing that "roll up" issssh.... w/ a few CF joints, meaning it wouldn't be near as crunk these days.

If he can limit his performance to only three songs from Rolling Papers (Roll Up, Taylor Gang, The Race), I'll be totally cool with whatever else he performs. I didn't really give that album much of a chance so I'll be clueless if any of those other songs are done at the show. I heard he doesn't do "W.T.F." though. That's my favorite song off Cabin Fever and it'd make my month to see him perform that live.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

That's the difference. We went to the show when he performed K&OJ when he wasn't commercial at all....show was beyond live
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now, he's on that RP swag performing that "roll up" issssh.... w/ a few CF joints, meaning it wouldn't be near as crunk these days.

Kush & OJ wasn't commercial?

Word?

indifferent.gif

I mean, yeah, he changed up, but not that much. It's still the exact same formula from the past 2 years. Just a lot less variation.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kush & OJ wasn't commercial?

Word?

indifferent.gif

I mean, yeah, he changed up, but not that much. It's still the exact same formula from the past 2 years. Just a lot less variation.

Back
Top Bottom