||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Put em up

Son your post made no sense. Take that L and keep it moving.

laugh.gif

Oh word, that's an L now a days?

330bkhy.jpg

I never thought I'd live the day someone would say "You're not smart enough to get Curren$y" Bless this generation for they do not know what they do.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I never thought I'd live the day someone would say "You're not smart enough to get Curren$y" Bless this generation for they do not know what they do.
Worrying about my generation shouldn't be on the top of your priority list.
Getting a life outside of NT should be though, 4,000 post/yr
eek.gif
 Seriously..... get off my sack nerd.

PS- I never said he wasn't smart enough to get $pitta, HE DID. Now, stop putting words in my mouth... but you probably have nothing better to do at this time of night, I know.....I know.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Worrying about my generation shouldn't be on the top of your priority list.
Getting a life outside of NT should be though, 4,000 post/yr
eek.gif
 Seriously..... get off my sack nerd.

PS- I never said he wasn't smart enough to get $pitta, HE DID. Now, stop putting words in my mouth... but you probably have nothing better to do at this time of night, I know.....I know.

"Well damn!" *Gucci Mane voice*

Black & Yellow: Triple Platinum, Roll Up: Platinum

Earlier today, Wiz Khalifa's latest single "Roll Up" crossed the platinum threshold after selling upwards of one million copies.
Now, his breakout hit "Black & Yellow" has been certified triple platinum for sales of three million units, according to a representative from his label Rostrum Records.

After becoming an omnipresent hit and spawning a slew of remixes by other artists, "Black & Yellow" first earned platinum certification on January 14th, hitting the double platinum mark on March 15th. The Stargate-produced jam also topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

The Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania rapper is gearing up for his summer "Rolling Papers World Tour," commencing on June 12th at Maryland Heights, Missouri's Verizon Wireless Amphitheater.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spitta, Hussle, Big Sean, Mac Miller. Dudes should've collabed on an all star track.

Back
Top Bottom