||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I feel like I can only enjoy this medicated . . .

This **** is the epitome of average though. Better than Rolling Papers and Cabin Fever 2 for sure though.

Kendrick's album ****** up my scale tho

im jus wanna know where the music from the Office Hours day today is....that is all, them sinppets had me hype

feeling this more than I thought I would, but I have to turn it off after a few songs cause it's just I got so much money, I got so much money, and more I got so much money :x

feeling this more than I thought I would, but I have to turn it off after a few songs cause it's just I got so much money, I got so much money, and more I got so much money :x

Not mad at it, personally. That's the place he's at with his career - not an unknown struggling to make it anymore.

This jawn wavy.

Went to the show last night, had fun. Whoever said Juicy J was funny was correct, dude had me crackin up.

why is lola monroe ( the worst generic fake name ever) even rap she is terrible (word to the towel)

It's Nothin :nthat:

Album exceeded my expectations for sure. Probably only one, maybe two songs that I flat-out didn't like out of 17, pretty impressive.

Really think Wiz went back to what he knows and delivered

Couple thoughts:

1. Wonder how the softies who were feeling RP will feel about Wiz after hearing this album. Most that I know didn't even mess with Cabin fever or his mixtapes they just know about RP. Granted this isnt as raw/hard as the tapes but def harder than RP.

2. Replay value for me might be low simply because of the lack of substance. One can only hear smoking weed/making money/buying $hit so many times. It has a place and time to be listened to for me after a certain point. But i also understand that's his lane and I gotta respect him for sticking to it this time around and appreciate it for what it is

Overall improvement wise I thought he could have had better features, although I love the Cam'ron and Juicy joints tho so thats good in my book. Pharell was cool but lets be honest Skateboard P aint spit a hot 16 since that "world is ours" rick ross track, hes got too much money :lol: But maybe like Spitta, Big Sean, Rawse, etc..

Good to see some of these reviews :smokin I'll be giving this a listen tonight after I play this new Maybach O EP.

Can't wait to hear this Pharrell joint :pimp:

Last edited:

you would think 50 cent made this album, is he comparing himself to newer artist like waka or cats like drake?

Played it through last night, the album is nice :smokin Definitely a lot better than Rolling Papers & Cabin Fever 2.

The Bluff & Rise Above are :pimp: :pimp: Been hitting repeat on those non stop.

Back
Top Bottom