||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

THIS ALBUM IS trash... smh wiz sucks i cant believe i use to listen to him.. and curren$y yall ever listen to him and its nothing but talking in syllables and rhyming

why wiz have to put amber at the end of The Initiation, had me so confused lol didnt eem fit the song at all

and why wiz have to put amber at the end of Rise Above, the way she says "sayiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn" had me like 
sick.gif

whatta simp

dont like the album

few tracks bang

He needs more cardo, slegdren, big jerm, e dan, & johnny juliano

Last edited:
I had no idea when ONIFC was being released. It really dropped Tuesday? Might flop. I'm talkin' under 90,000 FW flop.

Listened to on Spotify......Impressed by it.

The Bluff

Bluffin(Drumma Boy
mean.gif
smokin.gif
)

Up In It

The Plan

Medicated(
smokin.gif
)

Paperbond

Bout Me( Remastered its
sick.gif
. !!$uzy!!)

Enjoyed the production.

Sounds Just like his mixtapes.  Last mixtapes were good tho but albums should have something more epic. 

Black and Yellow will be his biggest hit he ever makes

I enjoyed this album for what it was. Def better than Rolling Papers and Cabin Fever 2 but far from his best work. I agree that it couldve been more epic and had better features but I feel like he was kinda playing it safe on this one after the backlash he got from RP. He was just tryna give his "Taylors" some good :smokin music and show that he still got it. Not sure if he succeeded with that but its a decent project. I feel like he's prob already workin on his 3rd album tho so he can try and come with something epic. Sadly it may be too late.

Sidenote* anyone think that the album cover doesnt fit this album :lol: :lol: Maybe this cover and RP cover should be switched

Last edited:
I enjoyed this album for what it was. Def better than Rolling Papers and Cabin Fever 2 but far from his best work. I agree that it couldve been more epic and had better features but I feel like he was kinda playing it safe on this one after the backlash he got from RP. He was just tryna give his "Taylors" some good :smokin music and show that he still got it. Not sure if he succeeded with that but its a decent project. I feel like he's prob already workin on his 3rd album tho so he can try and come with something epic. Sadly it may be too late.
Sidenote* anyone think that the album cover doesnt fit this album :lol: :lol: Maybe this cover and RP cover should be switched

Definitely feel you on that fam. He toned down the music to the older vibe on this one, the black cover would have fit it so much better.

I'm gonna give this a few more spins but I never know how to feel about Wiz anymore. I really liked TA, it was everything I liked about his music and was probably better than K&OJ. I can't get over the way dude dresses and appears these days though. I mean does he even rock Chucks anymore? He needs to tone down this hippy wave he's got going, he's alienating his fan base. He won't change though. I don't think we'll ever really see the same Wiz we did 2 + years ago.

It's a cool album. Lyrically it's his worst album though. I'm fine with him always having that repetitive sound but this one is just unbearable. Some of the production is nice. Overall it's a straight album but gets old fast.

Gave it a listen online, liked what I heard so far. My only issue is, if he's gonna add Mary 3x and Bout Me from the mixtapes, WHY THE **** WOULD YOU NOT ADD T.A.P????

One of the hardest songs out of all his recent works. The album just feels incomplete without it.

Fall Asleep 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Rest of album will never be listened to again. Even the Cam feature. SMH

really pisses me off that Lola is on that song. One of the few songs I liked and she comes on with her Nicki bars.

Back
Top Bottom