||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

a couple new tracks here & there i mess with... most of his new stuff gets passed over though :\

his older projects get thrown on & still haven't lost a touch though :pimp:

we need a wiz and johnny juliano reunion
what ever happened? wiz x jj use to be almost guaranteed 
glasses.gif
 and then its like wiz must of bust the joint johnny was cuffin becuz clearly they arent cool.

^ Yo is that what really happened between the two? My random guess is that there were money issues that weren't solved. Sad that jj doesn't get credit for wiz' success. He could've been a household name in music production like Cardo and sledgren.

^ Yo is that what really happened between the two? My random guess is that there were money issues that weren't solved. Sad that jj doesn't get credit for wiz' success. He could've been a household name in music production like Cardo and sledgren.
nah lol it wud make for a funny story i was just saying the abrupt nature for which they stopped working. As an up and coming producer i couldnt see him wanting to take that career L over some short term money. Lke you see where sledgren is at and he's been around since jump. I dont know him but wiz seems like the type to make sure everybody is eating good.

Dare I say Taylor Allderdice was better than Kush & OJ?

I thought there was more depth to TA. Mezmoried is better than anything on TA (IMO), but TA as a whole? I'll take that any day over Kush & OJ.

Wonder if we'll ever see another project like this from Wiz...

Taylor Allderdice is my favorite Wiz mixtape too. It goes...

TA > Kush & OJ > Prince Of The City 2 > Cabin Fever 1 >>>>>>>> the rest of catalog

Not saying his other mixtapes are bad cause I like them too but I just dont feel like naming them all lol

Dare I say Taylor Allderdice was better than Kush & OJ?

I thought there was more depth to TA. Mezmoried is better than anything on TA (IMO), but TA as a whole? I'll take that any day over Kush & OJ.

Wonder if we'll ever see another project like this from Wiz...

Would have to agree with every bit of this. I think Mesmerized, Spotlight, and Glass House are better than anything on TA, but from start to finish TA gets the nod. Those two tapes are his best to me anyway.

Last edited:
Only song i really cared to listen to more than once on TA was ONIFC.

K&OJ, Star Power, POTC2, Flight School > Everything he did after K&OJ

Thought son was on his way to being a legend, crazy how much he's regressed.
mean.gif

Dude put out enough classic material to ride too forever but still damn.
Wiz could do no wrong during that come up period.  The day today's, the live ustreams, manna I felt apart of the movement forreal.  I'm sure all his fans did.

Thought son was on his way to being a legend, crazy how much he's regressed. :smh:

Yea swear from like 08 till 2011ish Wiz was all I listened to. Black and yellow was a blessing for him but for us fans not too much. I think if him and Amber break up he could come back to releasing good music. Crazy how much he has become like Snoop. Both started their careers strong and then ended up mad average. Only known because of their weed smoking.

Some of these rappers need to surround themselves with better people. If wiz was my homie there is no way he wifin up amber rose. You gotta do an intense background check before you decide to wife something cause these broads be plottin.

Thought son was on his way to being a legend, crazy how much he's regressed.
mean.gif

Wiz could do no wrong during that come up period.  The day today's, the live ustreams, manna I felt apart of the movement forreal.  I'm sure all his fans did.
tired.gif
 the good days

I ain't gonna knock his and amber relationship.....they're married and seem happy......aint like she out here trying to exploit stuff like these basketball wife **** 

Thought son was on his way to being a legend, crazy how much he's regressed. :smh:

what initially put me on to Wiz... he's one of the few however who can easily go back to making his OG sound because when he actually wants to do it it sounds like something directly from that Era. I think Wiz just straight doesn't want to make that music anymore.

I think hes trying to go back to his OG sound with the auto tune on We Dem Boyz. I like that song

It's a decent song but it sounds like something anyone else could put out. This is one of the few cats who could make GREAT commercial songs and still keep his style 100% in tact. he's been doing it since flight school so it kinda throws me off that wiz is releasing music that sounds generic because that isn't what got him here.

Back
Top Bottom