||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

"Ex boyfriend ringin ya cell
but every record to save is to no avail,
Nothin but starters on my team @%@#@ coach phil,
and all we do is just get high and watch adult swim.."

"Still they at tha front door ask to which floor im on,
im at the top polo socks and pajama's on,
she smoke chronic know the lyrics to all my songs,
its like I died and went to heaven me and all my dogs,"

anyone know if wiz is gonna be in the los angeles area? i missed the show in pomona in january 1st. i hate myself for missing that show SMH!

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

march 28th? wiz in dc. ..where is kush x orange juice tho

nerd.gif
 when does i drop?

Originally Posted by filipin0y

anyone know if wiz is gonna be in the los angeles area? i missed the show in pomona in january 1st. i hate myself for missing that show SMH!

PJ and Bompton has Wiz and Fashawn coming through. Hit him up for more details bro.

you didn't miss much... he was lip singing most of the the night cause he was food poisoned and threw up a lot earlier in the day. hopefully his next la performance is better though

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

you didn't miss much... he was lip singing most of the the night cause he was food poisoned and threw up a lot earlier in the day. hopefully his next la performance is better though

whens the next one?!
nerd.gif

My group, Green Street, will be performing with Wiz tomorrow night in Boston @ the Middle East..any #NTers gonna be out there?

Check us out! http://greenstreetrecords.net

And according to Will, Wiz's tour manager, KxOJ should be out next week..

Back
Top Bottom