||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Heartless444

Selling Kush N OJ Mixtape
hit me up at [email protected]
and aim - amtigersx09
Got snippets for proof.
Need to make some money to help pay for my moms bills she just got out of the hospital.
I got the mixtape from a close friend of Wiz and this won't be coming out next week, Wiz manager said 4/20 or longer.
17 tracks on mixtape.
PAYPAL ONLY
forget ya snippets fool...how is the tape?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i really hope its not a disappointment like b.a.r

u thought b.a.r. was weak
ohwell.gif
the hottest joints on that tape were leaked way before like "B.A.R" and had us gassed, and then aint make hot songs long enough, tape was weak.

Flight School had straight bangers on it. 

IM ROLLIN UP ANOTHER ONE
STARIN OUT THIS WINDOW
WINDOW
WINDOWWWW
THEY TELLIN ME TO CHANGE HOW HOW IM LIVIN
BUT ITS ALL I KNOWW OHHHHHH!

Originally Posted by filipin0y

IM ROLLIN UP ANOTHER ONE
STARIN OUT THIS WINDOW
WINDOW
WINDOWWWW
THEY TELLIN ME TO CHANGE HOW HOW IM LIVIN
BUT ITS ALL I KNOWW OHHHHHH!
Car service
pimp.gif

No matter which way i go they tell me don't talk that road
but i never put my foot on the brake oh no
i never put my foot on the brake oh no oh no
I don't think it's wrong (JETS!!!) doing a hundred but they tell me to take it slow(_____)
but i never put my foot on the brake oh no
i never put my foot on the brake oh no oh no

Checkpoint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Heartless444

Selling Kush N OJ Mixtape
hit me up at [email protected]
and aim - amtigersx09
Got snippets for proof.
Need to make some money to help pay for my moms bills she just got out of the hospital.
I got the mixtape from a close friend of Wiz and this won't be coming out next week, Wiz manager said 4/20 or longer.
17 tracks on mixtape.
PAYPAL ONLY
send me some snippets

man Wiz is lagggin hard on this mixtape. Its weird cus most of the time he leaks out 1 song by now but he hasnt leaked nothing this time

Originally Posted by davizzy

man Wiz is lagggin hard on this mixtape. Its weird cus most of the time he leaks out 1 song by now but he hasnt leaked nothing this time

Cabin Fever.

as of now, im assuming that this mixtape will be no greater than BAR. im hoping theres a track as hot as "car service" on there

I see what you did WES
laugh.gif
. From what i heard i thought Cabin Fever wasn''t going to be on ths OJxKush.

ive been thinking about this for a bit but anyone feel that wiz is just going to drop OJxKush on 4/20?

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

Yo any CT dudes goin to the show at Toad's on Wednesday?  I'll be in there wit drink in hand.
smokin.gif

I was there
pimp.gif

how about that fight? "Wiz: "what's going on over there? someone getting stomped out? oh #+#%, he's beating his @!@!""
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by RedMan

I liked Flightschool but I didn't like the tape he did with HOt Spitta.
log off.
Naw, "How Fly" was only mehhhh. If "Car Service" wasn't on there it woulda been "Doo Doo Baybeh" (c) Dave Chappelle

Blasphemy. The Checkpoint, The Planes, Fly N's Do Fly Things, S.D.L, How Fly, Friendly, The Life, Surface To Air and Rollin Up were all piffery.
Yes.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How Fly is straight flames

Originally Posted by davizzy

ive been thinking about this for a bit but anyone feel that wiz is just going to drop OJxKush on 4/20?'

I was thinking that when it didn't drop at the end of Feb. like he originally said, but when he started saying...."it's comin nxt week"....I was really hoping I wouldn't have to wait till 4/20....it's fuggin the 3rd of April
tired.gif

^^^^^
Fam, I could careless about that tweet....he's said on his own twitter page he was gonna drop the tape be4 the tour...during the first leg of the tour he said the tape was droppin when he had his week break, during that week break he said "kush x oj officially done, be out nxt week"....2 weeks later we still in the same spot....fool

Back
Top Bottom