||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

G14 - WIZ.mp3 - 0.34MB

THIS IS THE FULL VERSION IF WIZ WAITING FOR US TO FINISH UP THE HOOK

SO THIS IS INTRO & HOOK THAT WAS GOING TO BE ...BUT IM HAPPY IT DIDNT GO THRU..I LIKE THE VIDEO VERSION THEY DID BETTER

JOHN LEGEND DIDNT SAMPLE THAT PART OF THE SONG DIDNT HE?..CAUSE THEN IT WOULD OF GAVE AWAY THAT IT WAS SAMPLED ..FROM A MORE NONSAMPLE THEY WAS GOING FOR

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i really hope my boy wiz makes it, but hearing that msferrightnow makes me disgusted... all I'll say is a couple of his producers are shady, beat jacking, sound biting mother !*@#@%@...
Do tell about that beat jacking

eh...that'd just too much info out there. all I'll say is sledgren is legit. that's about it...
Didn't Wiz drop all his producers except Sledgren recently? That could be the reason.
yup. some of the producers of your favorite wiz songs jacked the sounds, samples, etc. youtube smokin good by wiz khalifa...then youtube purple by project pat... and that's what I'd say is the lightest offense... to all you producers...don't trust anyone with anything...forreal...
smh.gif
@ that. Bout to start telling the producers i work with toclutch on their stuff even more tight.

Those songs you posted is basically just sampling like G14 said.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

G14 - WIZ.mp3 - 0.34MB

THIS IS THE FULL VERSION IF WIZ WAITING FOR US TO FINISH UP THE HOOK

SO THIS IS INTRO & HOOK THAT WAS GOING TO BE ...BUT IM HAPPY IT DIDNT GO THRU..I LIKE THE VIDEO VERSION THEY DID BETTER

JOHN LEGEND DIDNT SAMPLE THAT PART OF THE SONG DIDNT HE?..CAUSE THEN IT WOULD OF GAVE AWAY THAT IT WAS SAMPLED ..FROM A MORE NONSAMPLE THEY WAS GOING FOR
im glad yall kept it the way it was cuz this one is straight up garbage
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i really hope my boy wiz makes it, but hearing that msferrightnow makes me disgusted... all I'll say is a couple of his producers are shady, beat jacking, sound biting mother !*@#@%@...

eh...that'd just too much info out there. all I'll say is sledgren is legit. that's about it...
Didn't Wiz drop all his producers except Sledgren recently? That could be the reason.
yup. some of the producers of your favorite wiz songs jacked the sounds, samples, etc. youtube smokin good by wiz khalifa...then youtube purple by project pat... and that's what I'd say is the lightest offense... to all you producers...don't trust anyone with anything...forreal...
smh.gif
@ that. Bout to start telling the producers i work with to clutch on their stuff even more tight.

i know. i dont wanna post the real shady !##+ bc it'd just be blatantly airing said person out. imagine someone created a new"sound" or synths and then another producer stole them and claimed to be the creator. that's the offense, take a guess at which producer did it.i wont confirm or deny.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by RedMan

I liked Flightschool but I didn't like the tape he did with HOt Spitta.
log off.
Naw, "How Fly" was only mehhhh. If "Car Service" wasn't on there it woulda been "Doo Doo Baybeh" (c) Dave Chappelle

Blasphemy. The Checkpoint, The Planes, Fly N's Do Fly Things, S.D.L, How Fly, Friendly, The Life, Surface To Air and Rollin Up were all piffery.

Fixed

smh.gif
@ that. Bout to start telling the producers i work with to clutch on their stuff even more tight.

i know. i dont wanna post the real shady !##+ bc it'd just be blatantly airing said person out. imagine someone created a new "sound" or synths and then another producer stole them and claimed to be the creator. that's the offense, take a guess at which producer did it. i wont confirm or deny.
Juliano?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by RedMan

I liked Flightschool but I didn't like the tape he did with HOt Spitta.
log off.
Naw, "How Fly" was only mehhhh. If "Car Service" wasn't on there it woulda been "Doo Doo Baybeh" (c) Dave Chappelle

Blasphemy. The Checkpoint, The Planes, Fly N's Do Fly Things, S.D.L, How Fly, Friendly, The Life, Surface To Air and Rollin Up were all piffery.

Fixed

How could you not like Surface To Air or The Life? Both songs are too ill and Wiz bodied "The Life" from start to finish.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Whats the deal with Wiz not working with his original Producer? Dude who made "Say Yeah" and "Make It Hot"?
im happy if that means less of those techno beats.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Whats the deal with Wiz not working with his original Producer? Dude who made "Say Yeah" and "Make It Hot"?
im happy if that means less of those techno beats.
say yeah was a booted sample and make it hot is notes: A, B, C... if ya'll like those beats then
eyes.gif

"trynna front when you see me in the club...!$$#+ you know who i am...i am...i am....i am..."

pimp.gif

im playing "i am" when i hit the club this weekend...you know how you just casually just stroll in front of the club straight blastin your music inthe whip trynna stunt in front of all those people waitin in line..

yes this song deserves that treatment.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

"trynna front when you see me in the club...!$$#+ you know who i am...i am...i am....i am..."

pimp.gif

im playing "i am" when i hit the club this weekend...you know how you just casually just stroll in front of the club straight blastin your music in the whip trynna stunt in front of all those people waitin in line..

bumpin this right now... song is just so smooth
pimp.gif

Ahhh i think i got a feeling who the producer is that dont work with him no more that mcnoodlez is talking bout.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

pimp.gif

im playing "i am" when i hit the club this weekend...you know how you just casually just stroll in front of the club straight blastin your music in the whip trynna stunt in front of all those people waitin in line..

bumpin this right now... song is just so smooth
pimp.gif

AINT TRYNA PLAY YOU!!!

JUST WANNA DO SOMETHING GROWN FOLKS CAN RELATE TOOO!!!

i know. i dont wanna post the real shady !##+ bc it'd just be blatantly airing said person out. imagine someone created a new "sound" or synths and then another producer stole them and claimed to be the creator. that's the offense, take a guess at which producer did it. i wont confirm or deny.
i hope you ain't trynna air out jj. dude's legit. i've done business and worked with him before.

then again, i could be totally wrong.

Air dude out, or shut up and keep it moving... you're sounding like a female with all that gossip.

Originally Posted by flightman

Air dude out, or shut up and keep it moving... you're sounding like a female with all that gossip.
this.

Ol' I'm gonna drop some controversial news then crawfish on the topic lookin a**.

Wiz' new production team is straight piff!! along wit currensy all these new beats are more soulful sounding.

Shame is to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though its kinda Max B's style, Wiz just ripped this song its utter perfection

SWAAAAAAGGGGGGG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom