||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

"trynna front when you see me in the club...!$$#+ you know who i am...i am...i am....i am..."

pimp.gif

"I'm so fly, i be so so high
"

This dude really don't be saying much of #%%$ but I just can't help but dig the vibe of most of his #%%$. Straight ridin music.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This dude really don't be saying much of #%%$ but I just can't help but dig the vibe of most of his #%%$. Straight ridin music.
He is like a 06-07 verion of Wayne, sans the punchlines....

I JUST DLed the How Fly tape...mainly to listen to $y...bt im liking Wiz more....

i like his style...ima look into his work more...

any tapes in specific to look out for? links?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I JUST DLed the How Fly tape...mainly to listen to $y...bt im liking Wiz more....

Go to DatPiff and check out

Prince of the City 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Flight School
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Star Power.
pimp.gif

I like this kid. I DLed Flight School and I'm liking his delivery and confidence.

He has a show in BK @ Southpaw on the 20th..i migh head to that.

It's Pittsburgh Baby... Car Service, Shame , and Be Easy Of Prince Of the city 1 , is my fav... Shouts to the hometown!!!

wiz is the epitome of unoriginal. dude just started rapping about hotels, planes/jets and fashion, ironically similar to how currensy's been rapping forthe last 4 years. then he wants to be max b on some hooks and then he does his best drake impressions on other songs. and he went from 0 tats amd ecko hoodiesto 150 tattoos and being "fly" in 12 months. no thanks.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

wiz is the epitome of unoriginal. dude just started rapping about hotels, planes/jets and fashion, ironically similar to how currensy's been rapping for the last 4 years. then he wants to be max b on some hooks and then he does his best drake impressions on other songs. and he went from 0 tats amd ecko hoodies to 150 tattoos and being "fly" in 12 months. no thanks.

I #%+$% with wiz heavy but i also believe this.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

wiz is the epitome of unoriginal. dude just started rapping about hotels, planes/jets and fashion, ironically similar to how currensy's been rapping for the last 4 years. then he wants to be max b on some hooks and then he does his best drake impressions on other songs. and he went from 0 tats amd ecko hoodies to 150 tattoos and being "fly" in 12 months. no thanks.

I #%+$% with wiz heavy but i also believe this.

I'ma have to co-sign this. His whole aura is phony and I'm sure it's all a front to keep up with whats "in" in pop culture rightnow...but I can't help but to rock to the music. I mean he's got some straight bangers.

Who cares, people change... actin like half yall wasn't rockin XXL tees a couple years ago.... and most of all he makes good music

/\ people change and people pretend too.

I personally have never changed my entire aura to be another person. But...it's all entertainment and I'm not an entertainer so I can't be mad atsomeone doing what they have to in order to keep up...but don't try to pull the "people change" card as if it isn't clear why the change inhis music occurred.

imo think dudes is real not pretending

whats the sample for "Material" sonic the hedgehog game?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Go to DatPiff and check out

Prince of the City 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Flight School
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Star Power.
pimp.gif

Yeeeeeaaaaaaah +*!!#

Here we go with this whole one person makes a statement and 100 NTers agree
smh.gif

I guess its unoriginal for people to be themselves now...that trend is so wack. Whatever

I think McFlyy truly hates Wiz...

I effs with his music though...I like the new Wiz more than the old one

Back
Top Bottom